Page 126 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1341

Thread: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

taper is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Its a complex answer. I think for sure the FCS brand hit an apex during the run. I also think people get sick of reading the same story. Although revenues are higher so its not all bad

The FM metro has grown by 50,000 since 2007 when we were selling out. During that time period we also saw record enrollment, before recent declines. Now 15 years later we are drawing less

We should take a hard look at what Coastal Carolina is doing. How does an FCS school with flat enrollment around 10k, with little history and tradition go from averaging 6-8k to nearly 19k? Conway is small but Myrtle Beach is a half million, but probably more competition for entertainment dollars
    Coastal's season tickets range from $120-299 for 7 home games with no seat dues. Our cheapest seat costs more per game than their 50 yard front row. Loads of NDSU fans have been priced out.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    why would they PULL THE BUD LIGHT??? ARENT THEYBTHE OFFICIAL BEER OF NDSU FOOTBALL?

WHAT IDIOTS
    Ahead of their time, let's hope NDSU doesn't renew the bud light contract. coors light & bergseth brothers step right up!

and NDSU can point to U of Tennessee for what they did today. https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR3tya7o/
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Ahead of their time, let's hope NDSU doesn't renew the bud light contract. coors light & bergseth brothers step right up!

and NDSU can point to U of Tennessee for what they did today. https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR3tya7o/
    LOL, as a company Miller Coors is more progressive than AB. But hey don’t let your rage get in the way of common sense.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    LOL, as a company Miller Coors is more progressive than AB. But hey don’t let your rage get in the way of common sense.
    Yeah AB is actually pretty radically right. A lot of money to populist neo-con candidates. A lot.

This whole stunt was pulled off by some white woman in marketing (as it always is) and now the menfolk are having to pay the price (as they also do).

From my view it's pretty funny. Not like how do i amuse u like a clown funny but more like joker in the dark knight funny.

tho i guess that is technically a clown.

let me think about this one some more
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

also why are we mad a trans person is on a can of light beer?

if ur drinking lite beer your basically trans or already a woman urself

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

A good cold seltzer eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    A good cold seltzer eh.
    when my old fashioned comes with a trans persyn on it i'll be like oi, i didn't order the new fashioned

but that won't happen because millennial white women don't mix my old fashioneds

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    when my old fashioned comes with a trans persyn on it i'll be like oi, i didn't order the new fashioned

but that won't happen because millennial white women don't mix my old fashioneds
    Well if one were to pollute a fine distilled spirit with some sugary substance then they would not need to be concerned by who prepared it, served it or appeared on it because the purity is violated no? I mean, eh?
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    also why are we mad a trans person is on a can of light beer?

if ur drinking lite beer your basically trans or already a woman urself
    I co-sign.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

lol just wondering what NDSU will do.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?