Page 110 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1341

Thread: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

Default Re: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpster View Post
    Not even that. The only thing that could come close would be if I could buy the tickets next to my friend's season tickets so we could sit with them at the game. Which is impossible to implement.
    I believe that's a standard type of request you can make each year. If your friend isn't willing to be reseated then I could see how it may be difficult if no seats are open in his current area.

Trumpster is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Seems like with season tickets now readily available that perhaps your friend could make a phone call and inquire about relocating to a place where additional adjacent seats could be added?

Still maybe not easy or worth whatever you’d be sacrificing with the relocation but shouldn’t be impossible anymore, I wouldn’t think?
    Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    This is, or at least was, a real possibility this year. I requested and received 2 additional tickets/seats right next to 2 existing ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I believe that's a standard type of request you can make each year. If your friend isn't willing to be reseated then I could see how it may be difficult if no seats are open in his current area.

Here's the thing, 5 years, maybe even 2 years ago I would do this. Now, I'm at a point in life (aka: had a baby) where I'm not driving 4 hours up to Fargo for a ton of games anymore.

I even missed Frisco for the first time last year! It was a travesty!
    Hail Hydra.

Here's the thing, 5 years, maybe even 2 years ago I would do this. Now, I'm at a point in life (aka: had a baby) where I'm not driving 4 hours up to Fargo for a ton of games anymore.

For me personally, when we had kids going to tailgating/games became more of a necessity. Needed something to get away and have fun...but then again, we live in town. Then when they were old enough to walk, it was time to get them out tailgating and get them invested. Then Frisco used to be a mom and dad getaway, and then once they got to go to Frisco, they don't want to ever be left behind.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    For me personally, when we had kids going to tailgating/games became more of a necessity. Needed something to get away and have fun...but then again, we live in town. Then when they were old enough to walk, it was time to get them out tailgating and get them invested. Then Frisco used to be a mom and dad getaway, and then once they got to go to Frisco, they don't want to ever be left behind.
    This is a great opportunity to pull out the "NDSU Gameday Bible for Kids". You never know when some damn snowflake parent in the Herd is going to lose their way.

Originally Posted by Bison Loaf hundreds of years ago

Bison Kids Checklist:

Bison colors proudly worn.............check
    Up before the dawn to get ready for tailgating...or else!........................check
    What happens at tailgating, stays at tailgating (i.e don't tell Mom)...........check
    Bathroom before and after the game, NOT during game time (dammit).........check
    No food if the line prevents a return before game time (dammit)...........check
    Complete reverence, possibly a small teardrop, and millions of goose bumps required for the playing of Thunder Struck..............check
    EVERYBODY up for the kickoff........and that means you, buster.............................check
    The word "suck" is not appropriate, unless referencing the school up north................check
    NEVER, ever swear............unless the refs blow a call against the Bison...............check

Start 'em right, be consistent, and they will respond to such sound, dynasty building educational practices!

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Do any other schools require the reserved tailgate lineup the morning of the game? Have other schools reduced tailgating time when they added stadium alcohol sales?

What's stupid to me out the the FargoDome is their uniquely puritanical stance on alcohol compared to other programs. Get over it. Prohibition is over.
    Missouri State, SIU, UNI, WIU, ISUb all allow us to stay in tailgate lot Friday. Some even allowed us to stay over Saturday night, UNI has been great. Great hosts. We always call ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GFBison View Post
    Missouri State, SIU, UNI, WIU, ISUb all allow us to stay in tailgate lot Friday. Some even allowed us to stay over Saturday night, UNI has been great. Great hosts. We always call ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sorry for partying so hard from 2008-2011 that has made all those nazi's scared of anything lately.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

The kids will get bigger and things will change. I still have my tickets and live in NC and only go to a couple of games a year. But I'll never have to worry about getting tickets in my life. Play the long game.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    and I was told that if the president of ndsu made 1 phone call to Rob Slobilick saying we want beer, beer would flow the next day
    so why are we still reenacting Footloose in this freakin town??
    Youve answered your own question.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Youve answered your own question.
    But did he comprehend himself?
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    But did he comprehend himself?
    The other issue is---who SUPPOSEDLY told lakes that information? Anybody of any credibility would not pass that on to Lakes.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."