Page 72 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast

Thread: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

Default Re: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    There were a bunch of quotes and numbers about the dangers of alcohol. I'm just saying it's the wrong way of looking at it. The real question is WHY do so many college students choose to binge drink? It's been like this for decades.
    Because they learned to love it during their high school days?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    They should probably have a rule that football cannot be played while people are tailgating.

And what about the GSMB? They send those poor students out to tailgating, before the game (I think they still do that? - which is very cool, btw) where they are exposed to alcohol. Isn’t that hypocritical?

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    When you come right down to it I don't think selling beer at games is the end of human existence as we know it. What I do believe is that the "powers that be" have made a decision that is not solely based on economics when they look at costs/benefits.

Bingo......
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Yes, and binge drinking should be a far greater concern before the game at tailgating then during the game buying $8 beers, unless someone wants to claim otherwise.
    I saw some pretty serious binge drinking in Frisco DURING the game. Granted its a different event. But still its not like when you leave the stadium the rest of the
    Frisco-DFW area is dry. I was actually quite surprised by what I saw.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

how about this scenario. the 3-4 guys i go with to games are like me having 2-3 kids at home now. so we can't hardly tailgate anymore, so when we arrive at the game, itd be nice to have some beers for gods sake. its gonna be 2020 and we cant have beer at a game. so freakin stupid, simpleton north dakotans...
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    how about this scenario. the 3-4 guys i go with to games are like me having 2-3 kids at home now. so we can't hardly tailgate anymore, so when we arrive at the game, itd be nice to have some beers for gods sake. its gonna be 2020 and we cant have beer at a game. so freakin stupid, simpleton north dakotans...
    You really expect us to believe that you cant -dont tailgate anymore? Nice try.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    They should probably have a rule that football cannot be played while people are tailgating.

They make you tear down 30 minutes before kickoff. The only reason that exists is because it's not heavily staffed.

Quote Originally Posted by Greta Van Herd View Post
    And what about the GSMB? They send those poor students out to tailgating, before the game (I think they still do that? - which is very cool, btw) where they are exposed to alcohol. Isn’t that hypocritical?
    You serious Clark?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

You serious Clark?
    It’s obvious that you are having a little trouble understanding context, Shirley.

They make you tear down 30 minutes before kickoff. The only reason that exists is because it's not heavily staffed.

Yes I’m aware. I should have used the purple in my post. I was trying to be funny - yet another of the all too long list of things I am not that good at.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Greta Van Herd View Post
    It’s obvious that you are having a little trouble understanding context, Shirley.
    You should have said "Surely you are not understanding the context Clark. " I would have then responded "I was being facetious, and dont call me Shirley. "

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com