Page 100 of 135 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1341

Thread: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

Default Re: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post

Nice:

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Listening to 1660 yesterday. Lost track of how many times during commercial breaks they mentioned that Bud Light is the official beer of the NDSU Bison.

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    Listening to 1660 yesterday. Lost track of how many times during commercial breaks they mentioned that Bud Light is the official beer of the NDSU Bison.
    my oh my......open the taps Bresciani. you're fucking lame ducking it anyways. who gives a fuck
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Gonna get this in here before Chapo does!

Portland State Coach Bruce Barnum Says He'll Buy Beer for Every Fan That Attends the Vikings' Game This Week

This isn't just "a beer" either...

“I’ve got a deal for you,” Barnum announced, “anybody who heard me on your show... just say ‘I heard Barney on the BFT’ at the Barney Beer Garden and I’ll buy your beer.

“I’m not buying your ticket, but I’ll buy your beer.”

How many beers?

Said Barney: “All of them.”

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Gonna get this in here before Chapo does!

Portland State Coach Bruce Barnum Says He'll Buy Beer for Every Fan That Attends the Vikings' Game This Week

This isn't just "a beer" either...
    oh dam now im' a PSU fan!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    oh dam now im' a PSU fan!
    Yeah, but you'd need to take the light rail to get to the stadium downtown and have to walk past all of the gutter punks.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Yeah, but you'd need to take the light rail to get to the stadium downtown and have to walk past all of the gutter punks.
    Apparently they play out in the burbs now at Hillsboro Stadium: https://goviks.com/news/2021/7/12/at...-sale-now.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Apparently they play out in the burbs now at Hillsboro Stadium: https://goviks.com/news/2021/7/12/at...-sale-now.aspx
    See Hillsboro Stadium is where it's happening! Didn't that idea get postulated here in having UND/NDSU join up and build a mega stadium in Hillsboro. Happened at Burger King (now remodeled so probably has a basement!) I'm told.

Illinois State started tailgating at 7am. Game was at 2pm. There was a guy behind me that used my shoulders to assist him from falling, and that was before the game started. By the second half, he was slurring his words and wondering aloud about what the score was. I counted 7 empty bud light cans under his seat towards the end of the game. Beer makes for a great environment.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Illinois State started tailgating at 7am. Game was at 2pm. There was a guy behind me that used my shoulders to assist him from falling, and that was before the game started. By the second half, he was slurring his words and wondering aloud about what the score was. I counted 7 empty bud light cans under his seat towards the end of the game. Beer makes for a great environment.
    If I was an ISU-R fan, there is absolutely no way I would be watching that shitshow of an offense sober.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk