Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. South Dakota

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. South Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    LAME

That truck back there is pretty sweet...USD red.
    "The desire to win is useless without the desire to prepare."

"I've coached in a lot of great venues during my career, but there is no place louder than the Fargodome. There is no verbal communication whatsoever when you are down on that field. It's unbelievable. It's the best atmosphere in college football - at any level." - Jeff Monken

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    Awesome!

Lee Timmermann is calling the Mary/Dragon game now......not the Bison game!!
    Oh this is heaven...but who will replace all the football knowledge that he has?

"I've coached in a lot of great venues during my career, but there is no place louder than the Fargodome. There is no verbal communication whatsoever when you are down on that field. It's unbelievable. It's the best atmosphere in college football - at any level." - Jeff Monken

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Not sure why Lee would be on at all...isn't this a Midco Sports production?

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Not sure why Lee would be on at all...isn't this a Midco Sports production?
    This is correct. However, it is equally correct and supremely appropriate to celebrate the lack of Lee Timmerman on the broadcast team.
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...

On the radio it sounds like Beck is not starting today. DeLuca is starting at MLB and LJ moving over to Beck's spot.

On the radio it sounds like Beck is not starting today. DeLuca is starting at MLB and LJ moving over to Beck's spot.
    Sounds like a good idea. Need him more in the next month than today. Next man up. Go Bison.

Interesting...he's definitely got some lingering effects if he's not starting today. We won't skip a beat, but I'm sure this frustrates Beck. Let's get him healthy for the stretch run. Will be really exciting to see how DeLuca looks today.

I'm assuming they haven't started the feed yet, but I'm just double checking...anyone else attempting to view using CoyotevisionTV online just getting a black screen so far?

Quote Originally Posted by pwbnd View Post
    I'm assuming they haven't started the feed yet, but I'm just double checking...anyone else attempting to view using CoyotevisionTV online just getting a black screen so far?
    Yup me too. Feed isn't started yet.