Page 19 of 55 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 NFL Draft

Default Re: 2015 NFL Draft

Quote Originally Posted by bisonsupporter View Post
    I like to do mock drafts and act as if i were a gm this time of year. I really, really, really hope i am wrong. But i think the best chance for a Bison to be drafted will be Keller, depending on how he shows today. I think Emmanuel and Crockett both get signed after the draft. Probably pretty quickly. I just think at their positions (LB,RB) their is incredible depth unfortunatley.
    No offense to you mock drafts and analysis but.....there is no way in hell that is going to happen. Kickers are rarely drafted, let alone FCS ones. Everywhere I have seen suggest that KE and JC are late round projections. Nobody really knows untill draft day but I would be shocked if those two aren't hearing their names on the saturday of the draft.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I took all bison in my mock draft.

Lardsin must go!

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

2014 - 2 kickers (both 7th rd)
    2013 - 2 kickers (5th and 6th)
    2012 - 4 kickers (5th 6th 6th 7th)
    2011 - 1 kicker (4th)
    2010 - 0 kickers
    2009 - 2 kickers (5th and 7th)
    2008 - 2 kickers (6th and 7th)
    2007 - 3 kickers (5th 6th 6th)
    2006 - 2 kickers (4th and 6th)
    2005 - 3 kickers (2nd 6th 7th)

Last 10 years 21 kickers for 2.1 per year.

Considering sites like CBS don't have him in their prospects list (14 kickers made the top 1000 with only 3 projected to be drafted/picked up as a FA) I'd say he doesn't have a good shot unless he puts up the most ridiculous numbers possible.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...ankings/2015/K

And before someone says 'oh well a small school kicker goes unnoticed' if you look at that list, they have a guy from Concordia-St Paul listed as the 6th best kicker.

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That being said, I hope he and everyone else from NDSU CRUSHES it today and they all put themselves on the NFL radar.

740 The Fan Facebook reported CD 40 times as 4.47 and 4.53. That would put him 3rd among safeties at the combine.

preview of Draft Academy w/ Crockett. https://vimeo.com/user26175746/revie...613/b737158a96

can't hurt to have NDSU all over ESPN in this for four weeks heading into the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    No offense to you mock drafts and analysis but.....there is no way in hell that is going to happen. Kickers are rarely drafted, let alone FCS ones. Everywhere I have seen suggest that KE and JC are late round projections. Nobody really knows untill draft day but I would be shocked if those two aren't hearing their names on the saturday of the draft.
    No offense but that was said about MWill last year as a late round projection.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    I will look it up in a bit, but I am pretty sure Keller is almost certainly NOT going to be drafted unless he starts booming 60 yd kicks today.
    Posted on another thread but it did see this...
    @DomIzzoWDAY: Adam Keller tells me he hit 11 of 13 field goals with a long of 58 during his pro day #NDSU
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Posted on another thread but it did see this...
    @DomIzzoWDAY: Adam Keller tells me he hit 11 of 13 field goals with a long of 58 during his pro day #NDSU
    Pretty good. The thing with kickers and punters is a lot of them are pretty good and have no problem hitting long FG's and kicking it to the corner. What scouts are looking for are small things like timing and form. Drago was an unreal punter but because of small things that only scouts look at.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Good draft profile of JC by CSN Chicago.

http://www.csnchicago.com/bears/nfl-...-john-crockett