Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 NFL Draft

Default 2015 NFL Draft

Which Bison players do you see having a realistic chance at being drafted? Seems to me Beck could have a good chance with his size and speed.

Default Re: 2015 NFL Draft

I don't think anyone will be drafted.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Which Bison players do you see having a realistic chance at being drafted? Seems to me Beck could have a good chance with his size and speed.
    Beck is way too small for LB in the NFL IMHO. He'd have to move to safety, a position he hasn't played in college.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

No one gets drafted, unfortunately no one gets signed either. CBS has Crockett as 53rd best RB and Vraa 142nd Best WR.

Kyle Emanuel is probably the only player on this year's team with a chance to get drafted. He will 100% make an NFL 90 man camp roster. Crockett will not be drafted but he will also be signed after the draft. 22 RBs were drafted in 2014 and another 30 signed with teams within 2 days. I would be very surprised if Heagle doesn't make a 90 man roster. He might be a surprise late round pick like Nick Schommer was. Carlton Littlejohn has a shot at a 90 man roster. Beck has absolutely no shot but has a ton of potential in canada. Dudzik also has a ton of potential in Canada.

If I had to guess I would guess that Vraa will come back for another senior year a la Kevin Vaadeland. He had two consecutive seasons lost to collarbone.
    Now this is the law of the prairie
    As old and as true as the sky
    And the Bison that keep it will prosper
    And the Bison that break it will die
    As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk
    This law is the final word:
    For the strength of the Herd is the Bison
    And the strength of the Bison is the Herd.

I think everyone is selling beck short.... as there are special teamers in the nfl his speed and willingness to leave it all out there make this a likely fit

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

CLJ is the player I think has the best shot of playing in the NFL. He will get a shot at Strong Safety. Just curious to what his 40 time will be.

Maybe Crockett...his hands are very good and he seems to be a bit bigger and faster this year. I could see a team taking him late.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    CLJ is the player I think has the best shot of playing in the NFL. He will get a shot at Strong Safety. Just curious to what his 40 time will be.
    I agree, but I think he stays at LB, he will put on 10-15 lbs and then he will fit the prototypical mold for today's NFL LB's...it's not the 90's anymore, you don't have to be 6'4" 250 lbs to be a linebacker...I think he is just what they would be looking for...smaller, quicker, can read an offense, defend the pass, and a great tackler...that's today's standards.

I would think today's linebakers need to be able to stop the pass first and be serviceable stopping the run.....I am sorta kidding

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    I agree, but I think he stays at LB, he will put on 10-15 lbs and then he will fit the prototypical mold for today's NFL LB's...it's not the 90's anymore, you don't have to be 6'4" 250 lbs to be a linebacker...I think he is just what they would be looking for...smaller, quicker, can read an offense, defend the pass, and a great tackler...that's today's standards.
    Last edited by MAKBison; 10-25-2014 at 12:24 AM.