Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pierre Gee-Tucker's injury during Indiana State game

Default Pierre Gee-Tucker's injury during Indiana State game

Jeff Kolpack with a story on his run of bad luck: http://www.inforum.com/content/kolpa...s-growth-field

I had heard he injured his MCL but Kolpack's story made it sound like they haven't figured out exactly what it was due to a pre-existing knee problem.

Hope he recovers fully and quickly.

Default Re: Pierre Gee-Tucker's injury during Indiana State game

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Jeff Kolpack with a story on his run of bad luck: http://www.inforum.com/content/kolpa...s-growth-field

I had heard he injured his MCL but Kolpack's story made it sound like they haven't figured out exactly what it was due to a pre-existing knee problem.

Hope he recovers fully and quickly.
    This is a bummer. He really should have redshirted this year

This poor kid just cant stay healthy.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Any chance of a medical hardship year? Not sure how all of that works.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    Any chance of a medical hardship year? Not sure how all of that works.
    I don't know for sure either how it works, but didn't he maybe already have a potential hardship year coming? Can a player get more than one hardship year?
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

I believe he played as a true Freshman. He hasn't used a redshirt year so he could apply for a medical hardship to turn this season into the equivalent of a redshirt...... If he met the criteria.

I don't think he does. Have to have played in less than 30% of the scheduled contests AND none in the 2nd half of the season

At least that's the way I understand the hardship waiver and it's the same criteria in the case where you are requesting a 6th season.

I really feel for the kid. He's just never really gotten going and he gets hurt again. That sucks.

Yeah sucks to get hurt but I hope he keeps plugging away.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Wish him the best but as recent history would suggest, Carlton being an exception, LB's with leg injuries have a tough road back.

Exclamation Re: Pierre Gee-Tucker's injury during Indiana State game

Quote Originally Posted by bisontwice View Post
    Wish him the best but as recent history would suggest, Carlton being an exception, LB's with leg injuries have a tough road back.
    would have to think about Zack V. and all his hard luck - seems like once he was a couple years in - his "luck" and injuries improved greatly...cw