Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Interest in NDSU MBB Gathering before November 14th game against UT

Default Re: Interest in NDSU MBB Gathering before November 14th game against UT

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    I was just in Austin a few weeks ago and ate at Rudy's and the extra moist brisket they have their might be the best BBQ I've ever had. I don't frequent southern bbq as much as I would like to so my opinions are limited but it was a lot better than Salt Lick in my opinion and a fun atmosphere.
    Rudys might crackthe top 10 there lol. It's a chain..albeit I liked it in Dallas but far better options

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Salt Lick's BBQ is the best I've had (not that I'm a huge BBQ person or something)

BRING BACK SNORTY

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Rudys might crackthe top 10 there lol. It's a chain..albeit I liked it in Dallas but far better options

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
    Franklin Barbecue FTW!

By the way great idea on the get together, wish I could make the trip but isnt going to happen! Have fun!

Damn all of this BBQ talk almost made me go to Dickeys. I said almost!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Franklin Barbecue FTW!

By the way great idea on the get together, wish I could make the trip but isnt going to happen! Have fun!
    Cousin is stationed at fort Hood. Says people tailgate to get in line for that place. Would love to go sometime
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    me during the game

Just gotta ask, do you know what the guy in your gif is applauding?

(It's from one of my favorite movies.)

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post

I don't have the slightest idea

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Damn all of this BBQ talk almost made me go to Dickeys. I said almost!
    last few times Ive had dickeys, their brisket has been absolute shit.

i mean its shit to begin with but its something..but its been extra extra tough. I dont know what it is, but i had to rip it with my teeth and took forever to chew. not good. Turkey & pulled pork are hard to fuck up so that wasn't bad. but that briskets been bad. Its been a while since Ive been though so hopefully theyve corrected their issues

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Franklin BBQ is now officially on my list of places I must eat the next time I'm in Austin, always appreciate good referrals for great BBQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post

Hah, this is killing me because I have no idea - looks like it might be from Airplane! or something, but the hairstyles are much older than 1980 (and tiaras?)