Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Interest in NDSU MBB Gathering before November 14th game against UT

Default Re: Interest in NDSU MBB Gathering before November 14th game against UT

is the movie "inglorius bastards?"
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Franklin BBQ is now officially on my list of places I must eat the next time I'm in Austin, always appreciate good referrals for great BBQ.
    Tourist trap..the locals would recommend John muellers...no 3 hour line and I think he passes out beer to those waiting for it to open.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Franklin BBQ is now officially on my list of places I must eat the next time I'm in Austin, always appreciate good referrals for great BBQ.
    Yes, Franklin's has incredible brisket. The line will be 3 - 4 hours, but if you prepare like tailgating (chairs, beer and a football) it works. Plus, you can call in an order (several weeks ahead) and pick up at 10:30 am before it opens. The hottest BBQ spot is La Barbecue - similar brisket as Franklin and Mueller - and the pit master worked at both.

A good read is http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2014/...s-bbq-country/

If you want to hit the true capital of TX BBQ, go to Lockhart, 30 minutes south of the Austin airport - 4 great spots in a town of 13000. Black's BBQ is my favorite and they just opened in Austin.

ahh the bermuda triangle of BBQ!

me and EZQB did it...our fridge was stocked with just brisket and 4lokos.

I dont know much about La BBQ. Don't see much about it on ShaggyBevo. they were on Jimmy Kimmels BBQ skit so Im sure its damn good.

This is what Q Sauce is supposed to look like.

ALL others are inferior.
    Governments rest on the consent of the governed, and it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established.

-- President Jefferson Davis

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I don't have the slightest idea
    Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Hah, this is killing me because I have no idea - looks like it might be from Airplane! or something, but the hairstyles are much older than 1980 (and tiaras?)
    He's applauding singing and tap dancing Nazis. It's from the original 1969 Mel Brooks film, The Producers, right after the main singing number, "Springtime for Hitler".

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmYIo7bcUw