Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: CJ Smith/Jordan Champion

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: CJ Smith/Jordan Champion

not about these two guys but related..............

Colvin (who I love BTW) was in at right CB during mop up time. With about 6 minutes left in the game on 2nd and 10 from about the 35, Colvin came charging on a corner blitz and Perish easily hit his receiver for about 15. Then, on the next play, here came Colvin again. Perish easily lobbed a TD pass to the same receiver. Looked like an instant replay. Even from the left hash (from ISUb side) Colvin came no where near the QB in time to hurry him. Why? Did he go on his own? Sounds a little petty but dammit I didn't want them to score in the 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post

Colvin (who I love BTW) was in at right CB during mop up time. With about 6 minutes left in the game on 2nd and 10 from about the 35, Colvin came charging on a corner blitz and Perish easily hit his receiver for about 15. Then, on the next play, here came Colvin again. Perish easily lobbed a TD pass to the same receiver. Looked like an instant replay. Even from the left hash (from ISUb side) Colvin came no where near the QB in time to hurry him. Why? Did he go on his own? Sounds a little petty but dammit I didn't want them to score in the 4th.
    I think it's a case of our coaches calling the same play hoping Colvin and Board (the safety on that side) would learn from the first mistake. Game film to learn from
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

I highly doubt the players go on their own. I'm not a fan of the cb blitz unless its on Dudzik's side.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

I didn't want them to score either.

Board was too late getting over for help, then their WR had plenty of space to make a move on Board. 1 on 1 at that point is tough to make a tackle. That was an easy TD for ISUb.
    "The desire to win is useless without the desire to prepare."

"I've coached in a lot of great venues during my career, but there is no place louder than the Fargodome. There is no verbal communication whatsoever when you are down on that field. It's unbelievable. It's the best atmosphere in college football - at any level." - Jeff Monken

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    are you freakin HIGH both of you? 1 time at Kansas State vs a NFL 1st round pick & that's all you got? you M Will haters are pyschopaths, he is the greatest player in NDSU history and he taught these current corners how to play at NDSU. as evidenced by this article http://bismarcktribune.com/sports/co...8b583374c.html
    The best player in Bison History? He wasn't even the best Bison player in that class...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Love the way these guys are playing, nothing spectacular just straight up good defense and covering.

However, I'm calling that they get Interceptions this weekend.

Both have 0 and it's what we are missing without M WILL.

let's go boys!!!
    You're WELCOME CJ!! I CALLED IT!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Congrats el Chapo, and thank you. Without your support today's performance may not have happened.
    Sent from somewhere using my Windows Phone.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

You're welcome Tatanka I appreciate your appreciation for being appreciative of el chapo!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?