Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: USD Roll Call----who's going

Default Re: USD Roll Call----whose going

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    OK. I've talked to alot of BVillers today, & some of us may not arrive until 11:30.
    Will you still have food for weary travelers, and will you have the pink flag up?
    Btw... I've invited more ppl
    Fanette, usually don't cook right away, so stop by when you get there. Look for my white truck and basic NDSU yellow tent.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Fanette, usually don't cook right away, so stop by when you get there. Look for my white truck and basic NDSU yellow tent.
    By around game time the coals should be ready to throw some food on the grill, right socalled?

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Dad and I will be heading down Friday night staying through Sunday in Sioux Falls. Scored two tickets through none other than Fanette (duh) and will be looking to party come 9 am Saturday! We will be bringing some pulled pork and something else for whoever feels like welcoming us in. Hoping to have the neon sign going during the trip if the converter can handle it. Looking forward to this road trip!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    By around game time the coals should be ready to throw some food on the grill, right socalled?
    With zero cleanup after being done cooking......

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    OK, will do. I'm going to try to get this bunch going a little earlier!