Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 USD Coyotes

Default Re: 2014 USD Coyotes

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    My recollection of his long run against NDSU was that is was a missed tackle, pure and simple. Johnson didn't break that tackle, or have to make a sweet move to avoid it. The overall blocking was very good for UNI, but our guy was equally there to make the tackle (Heagle, I think) - and he just missed it. That happens sometimes, but fortunately not very often to the Bison. Other than that run, I thought we shut Johnson down pretty well.

That is MY recollection, anyway. Is it faulty?
    It was a stiff arm and pure speed...he made that play. Olson and Heagle both had opportunities and couldn't corral him.
    "The desire to win is useless without the desire to prepare."

"I've coached in a lot of great venues during my career, but there is no place louder than the Fargodome. There is no verbal communication whatsoever when you are down on that field. It's unbelievable. It's the best atmosphere in college football - at any level." - Jeff Monken

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by FFBison View Post
    It was a stiff arm and pure speed...he made that play. Olson and Heagle both had opportunities and couldn't corral him.
    Yep. There's a few times that I can recollect where I saw a play made by a certain opposing player and I say to my dad, "That guy will be playing on Sunday's" (Or at least have an opportunity). David Johnson's run last year, just couldn't believe how quickly he got into the endzone. And Jimmy Kleinsasser when he outran Aaron Skyberg, and whomever else was back there, for a TD. Jerrick McKinnon in 2012 for GSU, made it look pretty easy a few times.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by FFBison View Post
    He had 9 carries last week in their loss...but averaged somewhere about 8 yards per carry.
    Coaches should lose jobs over this. Dude is a beast.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I watched Coyote Corner last night on Midcon Sports and they named like 6 injured players out this week. Their running back is out with a broken arm from Saturdays game.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    UDS has one sack on the year.

ONE
    So you're saying their due

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    Coaches should lose jobs over this. Dude is a beast.
    People complain about our current OC but I am thanking God we didn't get the UNI guy, which was the rumor at one point.

UNI's offense is an absolute disaster. If you have two QB's you have no QBs.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

"It is what it is, keeping our fingers crossed, glimmers of hope." Yikes---you can't say they are overconfident.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    "It is what it is, keeping our fingers crossed, glimmers of hope." Yikes---you can't say they are overconfident.
    Glen said that? Wow. I think even old Muss would be more positive than that. (Yet, also why I love Coach Glenn; no bullshit.)

Did anyone else think that looks like a high school stage behind the goal posts in that video?