Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Gophers 2014 season

Default Re: Gophers 2014 season

Fortunately we all get to pick and choose who we cheer for and who we follow.... if you cheer for only ndsu good for you.... if one chooses to follow a couple teams good for you.... everyone wants to tell everyone else on this board how they should cheer or how they should be a fan get a grip people please

When Im in the twin cities wearing NDSU stuff at Vikings or Twins games, everyone compliments NDSU and the convo is like "thankfully gophers don't play NDSU anymore and Ill take NDSU fans 99 times outta 100 over a und fan"

Back to the Thread:

Im surprised Gophers are only a 6 point favorite, Illinois isn't really that good although they have a new QB so anything can happen I guess Ill be at Gophers/Badgers game, so Im hoping gophers are 7-2 at least going into that game.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by missingnumber7 View Post
    Go back to your living room to watch Notre Dame.
    Nice. Have fun with watching only one team in one level of football.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

I grew up a Gophers fan as well as an NDSU fan. Sure, my fandom for all things maroon and gold has changed as NDSU has ascended to DI, but I still follow them. Every Saturday in the fall, my father and I would listen to the NDSU and Gopher games on the radio - some of the best memories of my life. And all things equal, I'm a wayyy bigger fan of NDSU. With that said, it's still fun when U of M is good. I remember the Final Four run they had(or did they?!) back in the day..and that was so much fun to watch.

Let's all be real, it's good for NDSU when the Gophers are good. Yeah, it's cool when we can beat them, and it certainly doesn't hurt recruiting...but we aren't going to be pulling in 4* recruits any time soon(insert Goofs joke here lol).
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Good point endzone. Same with me and my old man
    ..hunting with the radio on listening to 790am and 830 am depending on the times.

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Fortunately we all get to pick and choose who we cheer for and who we follow.... if you cheer for only ndsu good for you.... if one chooses to follow a couple teams good for you.... everyone wants to tell everyone else on this board how they should cheer or how they should be a fan get a grip people please
    I cheer for the Gophers and Notre Dame. Really don't care what others think.

well since this guy resurrected the thread.

gophers crapped their pants and fumbled the game away last week and quite possibly their entire season, sad really.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    well since this guy resurrected the thread.

gophers crapped their pants and fumbled the game away last week and quite possibly their entire season, sad really.
    Cue Denny Green...They are who we thought they were.

Watch them bounce back and beat Iowa getting hopes up and losing last 3 argh.

Well I called that. Up 21-7 in 2nd and dominating iowa....might be a rough weekend for the state of iowa