Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Gophers 2014 season

Default Re: Gophers 2014 season

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Are you kidding? Talk to some folks down in the cities here...the gophs have regained prominence. Seriously. 1 decent season erases decades of suckitude? Anyone else in the cities hearing this kind of talk?

I mean...im happy for them...they had a great season. But lets not get ahead of ourselves. Do this 2,3,4 years in a row and we will talk.
    What's wrong with optimism by another fan base.... Before the bison won the first of these three championships it had been over 20 years and optimism was abounding.... But bison fans can't let anyone else be positive about their squad it's absurd grow up everyone...: this season may well be talked about by gopher fans as the start of the turn around do I think they will win a championship in my life a national no a big ten west I believe so a big ten title that's a possibility coach kill has this program going in the right direction and he said it would take 7 years to turn it around so brick by brick he appears to be doing what he said he would.... 4 years ago gophers didn't belong on The same field as the Badgers today they did and played a good competitive game wish they would have won but the better team won today

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    What's wrong with optimism by another fan base.... Before the bison won the first of these three championships it had been over 20 years and optimism was abounding.... But bison fans can't let anyone else be positive about their squad it's absurd grow up everyone...: this season may well be talked about by gopher fans as the start of the turn around do I think they will win a championship in my life a national no a big ten west I believe so a big ten title that's a possibility coach kill has this program going in the right direction and he said it would take 7 years to turn it around so brick by brick he appears to be doing what he said he would.... 4 years ago gophers didn't belong on The same field as the Badgers today they did and played a good competitive game wish they would have won but the better team won today
    Thank you slick vick
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Thank you slick vick
    Your welcome dipshit

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    You forget im a gopher fan. All im saying is lets be realistic about it.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Are you kidding? Talk to some folks down in the cities here...the gophs have regained prominence. Seriously. 1 decent season erases decades of suckitude? Anyone else in the cities hearing this kind of talk?

I mean...im happy for them...they had a great season. But lets not get ahead of ourselves. Do this 2,3,4 years in a row and we will talk.
    Is anyone actually old enough to remember the last time they were prominent?

My point was if the Gophers go back to their normal selves the next couple years I don't think fans are going to say, "hey remember the year we finished #22nd in the nation and almost made the championship game?"

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post

My point was if the Gophers go back to their normal selves the next couple years I don't think fans are going to say, "hey remember the year we finished #22nd in the nation and almost made the championship game?"
    I knew what you meant. But if you heard some of the talk down here...maybe you are in the cities i dont know.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Q1: Yep.

Q2: a) Its nice to see the Gophers had a decent season. b) Kill is doing what was advertised as the team has improved each season. c) Think about just how enjoyable a move up would be.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    Q1: Yep.

Q2: a) Its nice to see the Gophers had a decent season. b) Kill is doing what was advertised as the team has improved each season. c) Think about just how enjoyable a move up would be.
    Kill interview something to the extent..... I said given me 8 years, we are bit head of schedual

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I didn't see it, but I heard Kill punted down 10 and 4 minutes left. Did he give any explanation?

I didn't see it, but I heard Kill punted down 10 and 4 minutes left. Did he give any explanation?
    I was watching FCS on ESPN game plan and they do this halftime thing were they just show real quick bits from all the otheer games, post games etc...so I dont know. just heard what I posted sorry!