Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Gophers 2014 season

Default Re: Gophers 2014 season

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    I think they have a chance against Nebraska. Nebraska is a team that is not as good as its record. McNeese should have beat them at the beginning of the season.
    Depends on which Amir shows up. If he's healthy I think they will struggle. Just looking at how Ohio State did what they wanted on the ground today shows me how undisciplined their LB's are.

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If they win out what Bowl are they looking at? or if they lose out?

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    If they win out what Bowl are they looking at? or if they lose out?
    If they win out they would be in the B1G championship game...if they lose out they would be in the I wanna go somewhere warmer bowl.

I've seen them projected for the TaxSlayer Bowl (aka Gator Bowl) against Mizzou. Don't know if that is before or after the loss today. Obviously they still have a chance to win the Big14 if they win out. I've also seen them projected for,the Holiday Bowl against USC.

Sent using both a Speak-n-Spell and an Etch-a-Sketch

Holiday or Gator is my guess, worse case they finish 7-5? But could be 8-4
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonpride4ever View Post
    Same could probably be said about the Goofs too

Same could be said for the Bizon. I grew up in Fargo and enjoy the success of the Bison, but don't think they could beat Minnesota this year. It'd be a close game, but this isn't the same group from the past few Natty's. Hope you guys pull it off this year, but I don't think this team is quite that strong. Best of luck Bison!

The Bison may not be as strong as past years but they are still 10-1 and have played a brutal schedule and still have a very good shot at winning 4 titles in a row. The Gophers have played a lame schedule so far and all the good teams they've played so far they've lost. Plus teams that are perceived as good don't lose to Illinois.

The fact that you are on Bisonville bragging about how one of the best Gopher teams in a long long time might win a close game over NDSU speaks volumes as to how good the Bison still are and how, even though they have a good record, the Gophers are still the Gophers.

OK OK, as a NDSU & Gophers fan, the game between the 2 would be similar to the first 2 games, close, physical and come down to the 4th quarter.

Gophers need to beat Nebraska in Lincoln so my trip to Wisconsin/Camp Randall at least gives me 1 quarter to wear my NDSU hat & Gophers Jacket and talk some smack to drunk sconi's.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Gophers were better this season, but they still didn't beat a good team. I guess it's not their fault their schedule was easy since the big ten was so horrible this year. Either way no one is ever going to remember the season they almost played in the Big Ten title game.

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    Gophers were better this season, but they still didn't beat a good team. I guess it's not their fault their schedule was easy since the big ten was so horrible this year. Either way no one is ever going to remember the season they almost played in the Big Ten title game.
    Are you kidding? Talk to some folks down in the cities here...the gophs have regained prominence. Seriously. 1 decent season erases decades of suckitude? Anyone else in the cities hearing this kind of talk?

I mean...im happy for them...they had a great season. But lets not get ahead of ourselves. Do this 2,3,4 years in a row and we will talk.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club