Thread: TV for 2015-16

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default TV for 2015-16

last year the Basketball TV schedule was announced with the football schedule in the Fall. Why is there no TV information for this year's basketball schedule yet? Is something coming, or are we taking a pass for TV this year?

I am hoping that the TV schedule for BB ramps up when we get into the new arena. Do you see improved TV coverage happening for 2016-17 based on the new arena? In year 1 of the new arena, I sure hope we can average 5000 fans/game, so it would be a great atmosphere to televise, and we should have some good teams in 2016, 2017, 2018.

Thoughts?

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: TV for 2015-16

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    last year the Basketball TV schedule was announced with the football schedule in the Fall. Why is there no TV information for this year's basketball schedule yet? Is something coming, or are we taking a pass for TV this year?

I am hoping that the TV schedule for BB ramps up when we get into the new arena. Do you see improved TV coverage happening for 2016-17 based on the new arena? In year 1 of the new arena, I sure hope we can average 5000 fans/game, so it would be a great atmosphere to televise, and we should have some good teams in 2016, 2017, 2018.

Thoughts?
    they read the bitching in the Kvly thread and realized no matter what the fans complain so they said the hell with it??

Default Re: TV for 2015-16

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    they read the bitching in the Kvly thread and realized no matter what the fans complain so they said the hell with it??
    Hahahahahahahahahaha!

If KVLY actually pouted about criticism and used it as an excuse to not even try, they'd be better off going after the UND media contract.