Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul Cornick

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Paul Cornick

Rb follows right behind Cornicks blocks on Denver's touchdown!

Paul's looking good tonight. Don't think he's been beaten once and some key run blocks.

Watching Cornick each Denver play. He is doing a great job. A big part of Denver's running success.

Cornick definitely belongs. He's playing great!

Cornick almost got credit for a tackle on the interception that was nullified due to a penalty on the defense.
    It's OK to not be OK.

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Paul should score out fairly well. Lots of improvement from his first start. Great stuff.
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

Great to see him do well. Last run play I saw he pulled to the left and blew a guy up.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

I thought he played really well. Their left DE didn't seem overly fast, and Paul matched up really well with him. They gave him help a couple times with double teams, but he didn't seem to need it. Did a nice job on one of the TD runs; chipped his first guy and came off and got a shot on the LB. Really solid to my untrained eye...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Todays Mpls Star-Tribune had a column written by (Take THAT...) Sid Hartman!
    Uncle Sid mentioned Paul Cornick which was really nice to do.
    Sid did NOT say that PC is a close and persona friend though!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com