Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FCS Bracketology 2.0

Default Re: FCS Bracketology 2.0

You forgot UNI.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

We may be looking at a tie for the conference. I see ISU losing one though. I don't know how in the heck Western collapsed and gave up 24 4th quarter points as I thought for sure they were going to beat them.

Western Folded in the 4th, in the 4th they:

On offense they had 2, 3 and outs and threw a interception to set up winning drive and had 2 false starts.
    On D they gave up 4 passes for over 21 yards and had a personal foul for 15 yards.

It looks like Western just plain old gave up in the 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    We may be looking at a tie for the conference. I see ISU losing one though.
    What Sagarin thinks of their remaining matchups at the moment:

@ UNI 11/1 -2 1/2
    v Mo St 10/25 -12
    v S Ill 11/22 -12
    v YSU 11/8 -13 1/2
    @ USD 11/15 -18 1/2
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    MSU would need an easier, non-MVFC opponent to get past the 1st round, but................PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let us have Montana State (and then EWU sometime after that)!!!
    +1 to the bobcats having to be the first team the Bison play

wonder what Montana State's buyout of that playoff beatdown is?
    Last edited by bruinbison; 10-20-2014 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post

@ UNI 11/1 -2 1/2
    v Mo St 10/25 -12
    v S Ill 11/22 -12
    v YSU 11/8 -13 1/2
    @ USD 11/15 -18 1/2
    If UNI wants any piece of the playoff discussion they need to beat ISU-R, and everyone else for that matter. NDSU has a very tough few weeks coming up here after visiting the puppy shelter this weekend.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    If UNI wants any piece of the playoff discussion they need to beat ISU-R, and everyone else for that matter. NDSU has a very tough few weeks coming up here after visiting the puppy shelter this weekend.

@ W Ill 10/25 -7 1/2
    v Mo St -6
    @ S Ill 11/15 + 1/2
    v Ill St +2 1/2
    v NDSU +9
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie