Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: I'll be the first to apologize for the student section

Default Re: I'll be the first to apologize for the student section

I can somewhat understand people leaving in the 4th quarter when the game is in hand to get a jump on traffic or whatever. I wouldnt, but I can understand it. But to leave before half because your team is WINNING???????????????????????/ I'm sorry dude but you should be ashamed of yourself. Way to support your team.

Edit....or wait...is this your team?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

I'm not saying it's right, but 344 is right. Students these days don't have three hours to devote to watching NDSU absolutely blast every team in FCS. Just the way it is I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I'm not saying it's right, but 344 is right. Students these days don't have three hours to devote to watching NDSU absolutely blast every team in FCS. Just the way it is I guess.

all the more reason to stay... They likely won't get opportunity to in the next 10 years, to make that dedicated 3 hour drive.

I didn't go to maybe 2-3 bison games when I was in college and now I regret not going more...

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    Another example of why ndsu's dominance is not necessarily a good thing. I'm already at home watching FBS because it's not fun watching ndsu anymore.

I don't know if they advertised it enough because there are hundreds of empty seats and there will be hundreds the rest of the year.

Football is not fun to watch when you "know" who is going to win after a couple games. The first couple games... Great... We want to see the team... But after that... It wears off unless we are playing teams the public perceives as a competitive game.

Ndsu either needs to fall back to the pack a bit.... Or move up to fbs and find a way to maintain a relatively good record (we aren't turning this into an FBS thread).
    You should be going now because you aren't getting season tickets in the next couple decades. You'll be scrambling to buy single game tickets and paying through the nose for them.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Im sorry but this attitude is pathetic. Give me your tickets then. Some people will never be happy.

I don't disagree teach. If I could hook you up with a student ticket every week I'd be more than happy to give you mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    I'm pumped for you to not be a student 344. Enjoy trying to get tickets at our age.

Sent from a TI-83+ Calculator
    I'll be more than OK to go with my dad or watch other games on TV.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    no kidding they will be same people complaining in 3-4 years that they can't get a season ticket .
    Won't hear a peep from me. Anyone who has met me knows where my priories are. Thankfully... My dad has seats so if I want to go... All I have to do is say please.

The issue is I can... And many others can go home and watch other games (including ndsu) on TV.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

The fact that we are complaining about students showing up instead of the team itself is awesome... But at the same time really frustrating.

Sent from a TI-83+ Calculator

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

At least the team doesn't have the same attitude. We would have at least a couple losses if that was the case. Who woulda thought attendance would dip because we're too good?

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    Won't hear a peep from me. Anyone who has met me knows where my priories are. Thankfully... My dad has seats so if I want to go... All I have to do is say please.
    I was stating in general... Very few students probably are as fortunate as that.

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    At least the team doesn't have the same attitude. We would have at least a couple losses if that was the case. Who woulda thought attendance would dip because we're too good?
    Exactly. Our team needs to loose for some people to be happy.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well, student support does suck and I have complained before about them leaving at the half. But, no one bought the damn things and every freaking home game Mike from Sioux Falls calls 790 rewind to complain about the need for a new stadium because he is a TeamMaker who can't get tickets. I hope he bought them for this game. I don't want to hear his rant today.