Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: I'll be the first to apologize for the student section

Default I'll be the first to apologize for the student section

Pathetic. I stood up for my fellow students in the past, but this is absolutely pathetic. Unbelievable. Our fellow students that are players deserve better than this. Flame away.

Default Re: I'll be the first to apologize for the student section

Im confused. Didnt they buy tickets and then those that werent purchased by students were sold to public?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

They need to get rid of a section of student tickets seriously.. Doubt it will happen but can always hope. Seats up high filling in a bit probably standing room people and those who did buy them.
    Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

They could open a sideline section up for season tickets and add another student section in the end zone

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Pathetic. I stood up for my fellow students in the past, but this is absolutely pathetic. Unbelievable. Our fellow students that are players deserve better than this. Flame away.

Another example of why ndsu's dominance is not necessarily a good thing. I'm already at home watching FBS because it's not fun watching ndsu anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Im confused. Didnt they buy tickets and then those that werent purchased by students were sold to public?

I don't know if they advertised it enough because there are hundreds of empty seats and there will be hundreds the rest of the year.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    They need to get rid of a section of student tickets seriously.. Doubt it will happen but can always hope. Seats up high filling in a bit probably standing room people and those who did buy them.
    Football is not fun to watch when you "know" who is going to win after a couple games. The first couple games... Great... We want to see the team... But after that... It wears off unless we are playing teams the public perceives as a competitive game.

Ndsu either needs to fall back to the pack a bit.... Or move up to fbs and find a way to maintain a relatively good record (we aren't turning this into an FBS thread).
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Doesn't matter if we win by 50 should be sold out at beginning of game, make tickets hard to get then there won't be any empty seats... Cut em to 3000 I say.

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    Football is not fun to watch when you "know" who is going to win after a couple games. The first couple games... Great... We want to see the team... But after that... It wears off unless we are playing teams the public perceives as a competitive game.

Ndsu either needs to fall back to the pack a bit.... Or move up to fbs and find a way to maintain a relatively good record (we aren't turning this into an FBS thread).
    Im sorry but this attitude is pathetic. Give me your tickets then. Some people will never be happy.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Im sorry but this attitude is pathetic. Give me your tickets then. Some people will never be happy.

no kidding they will be same people complaining in 3-4 years that they can't get a season ticket .

I'm pumped for you to not be a student 344. Enjoy trying to get tickets at our age.

Sent from a TI-83+ Calculator

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I know. That attitude just pisses me off and I'm not even an alum. NDSU is in the middle of the most historic run in team history and FCS history and this is the attitude people have. If I lived up there I would be more than grateful to attend every game even if it is 50-0 every game.