Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blessed

Default Re: Blessed

Yup. Hopefully this fan base doesn't turn into the entitled fan base. Show up and yell your ass off through four quarters.

Quote Originally Posted by OatmealWicket92 View Post
    Yup. Hopefully this fan base doesn't turn into the entitled fan base. Show up and yell your ass off through four quarters.
    students now represent the future. doesn't bode well. my dad has plenty of college bros who don't care about NDSU because of the FCS level....this will only increase with the FBS adding playoffs.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    students now represent the future. doesn't bode well. my dad has plenty of college bros who don't care about NDSU because of the FCS level....this will only increase with the FBS adding playoffs.

Quit being a D-bag.....Seriously..grow up....

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think you are mistaken. The joke of a 4 team play off holds no appeal to me. I have to conclude that if they were serious and could admit the bowl system was a long standing joke, they would have made their playoff system look more like the FCS system. Anybody who now thinks the FBS has a legit playoff doesn't know college football and I would not put any credence to their opinions.

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Completely incorrect....entire new generations of Bison fans are being made....just as before. Not all of them are entitled twats like you.

Well you don't represent the students so that in it self pretty much makes your post invalid.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Four teams is a joke. I really hope we end up with at least 7 one-loss teams so people can start complaining about the selection process. Not that there won't always be fans that feel left out no matter how many teams are in.

Quote Originally Posted by Green1 View Post
    I think you are mistaken. The joke of a 4 team play off holds no appeal to me. I have to conclude that if they were serious and could admit the bowl system was a long standing joke, they would have made their playoff system look more like the FCS system. Anybody who now thinks the FBS has a legit playoff doesn't know college football and I would not put any credence to their opinions.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Perhaps yer dad just needs some new friends................oh...............sorry..... ..........bros.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    It's always been about the caliber of play at NDSU. We play to the standard that we set.
    Bingo! So after we quad let's play to that high standard and move up.

Hail bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Strongman View Post
    Bingo! So after we quad let's play to that high standard and move up.
    Would you quit saying quad in every post?