Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trailer For Sale/Tailgating

Bisonfan1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Trailer For Sale/Tailgating

I have a Dodge Ram pick up box trailer with topper that would make an excellant tailgate trailer. this is the smaller box and not the full size and pulls nice. has spare tire. Can easily pull behind a car. $350.00 and I can tow to tailgate to the ISU game this weekend to deliver or can pick up in Jamestown. . Takes 2 inch ball. I can text you pictures on your phone if interested as have setting out in front of my business today. All thats needed is the green and gold with spray paint, roller brush etc. 701-320-7861. or view link http://www.bismanonline.com/jamestow...ler_with_toppe
    Last edited by Bisonfan1; 10-15-2014 at 03:30 PM.
    West Lot Champions - 2008 Bison Pride Award/2009 Best Set-Up & Fan Favorite/ 2010 Fan Favorite / 2011 Fan Favorite - TOHBTC

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Trailer For Sale/Tailgating

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonfan1 View Post
    I have a Dodge Ram pick up box trailer with topper that would make an excellant tailgate trailer. this is the smaller box and not the full size and pulls nice. has spare tire. Can easily pull behind a car. $350.00 and I can tow to tailgate to the ISU game this weekend to deliver or can pick up in Jamestown. . Takes 2 inch ball. I can text you pictures on your phone if interested as have setting out in front of my business today. All thats needed is the green and gold with spray paint, roller brush etc. 701-320-7861.

You almost had me with the reference to the "ISU game this weekend" . . . but Iowa State is on the road at Texas this weekend. I'm interested and sent you a PM.

Additional - still cant fiquire out how to insert a pic on here. Trailer is not a rustbucket like most, and no major dents. It is well balanced and can easily be moved around by one person. CyPanth, pics sent to your email, did fiquire that one out. Only reason for selling, lost my mind and bought back the original BattleWagon trailer I built back in 1999, ( for the 3rd time ) this one was going to be built to take its place, and no room to store it now. Here is link with pics.

http://www.bismanonline.com/jamestow...ler_with_toppe
    Last edited by Bisonfan1; 10-15-2014 at 03:29 PM. Reason: add link
    West Lot Champions - 2008 Bison Pride Award/2009 Best Set-Up & Fan Favorite/ 2010 Fan Favorite / 2011 Fan Favorite - TOHBTC

Additional - still cant fiquire out how to insert a pic on here. Trailer is not a rustbucket like most, and no major dents. It is well balanced and can easily be moved around by one person. CyPanth, pics sent to your email, did fiquire that one out. Only reason for selling, lost my mind and bought back the original BattleWagon trailer I built back in 1999, ( for the 3rd time ) this one was going to be built to take its place, and no room to store it now. Here is link with pics.

http://www.bismanonline.com/jamestow...ler_with_toppe

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHa. You didnt sell the OBBW.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHa. You didnt sell the OBBW.
    You got punked !! LOL - No after selling the original Bison Battle Wagon trailer and first custom paint job in tailgate history 3 times and buying it back 3 times, I think I will keep it now. Maybe it will go into the Bison Tailgating HOF someday. Its home now and it appears to be happy, the previous 2 owners did not give it TLC ! It told me so

You got punked !! LOL - No after selling the original Bison Battle Wagon trailer and first custom paint job in tailgate history 3 times and buying it back 3 times, I think I will keep it now. Maybe it will go into the Bison Tailgating HOF someday. Its home now and it appears to be happy, the previous 2 owners did not give it TLC ! It told me so
    Its gay. Thats why we sold it.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Its gay. Thats why we sold it.
    Thats why we sold it to you TWO GUYS !! Gray trailer still available, and will still tow to game Saturday if anyone interested.

Jon's trailer.jpg

sorry dude.
    I don't know how to make it bigger.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thats why we sold it to you TWO GUYS !! Gray trailer still available, and will still tow to game Saturday if anyone interested.
    Then we sold it to Charlie----oh my

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    sorry dude.
    I don't know how to make it bigger
    Haven't the girls at the Northern taught you anything?