Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: The Official Shit on the NDSU Student Section No Matter What They Do Thread

Default Re: The Official Shit on the NDSU Student Section No Matter What They Do Thread

I know one of their mothers! In fact I'll be talking to her tonite, so can easily suggest/ask if they would consider making those signs... make noise & quiet signs!

Default Re: The Official Shit on the NDSU Student Section No Matter What They Do Thread

I was in the student section and the yell leaders were not the ones trying to start the wave. It was a group of people high up in section 13 trying to start it themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Sorry if I don't want to "shit" on the students, but also don't want to start a new thread.

Are they holding the dorms open Friday night to allow students to attend?

(Students: If I was in college, just finishing finals, and had the opportunity to finish it off with a Friday night tailgate/game......just make us old alumni proud!)
    This was the case for me in 2012. Epic day to say the least!

Quote Originally Posted by Roll Herd View Post
    I was in the student section and the yell leaders were not the ones trying to start the wave. It was a group of people high up in section 13 trying to start it themselves.
    Got it. That's good! (But signs would still be ok as the Yell Leaders could attempt to stop it.)

NDSU admin needs to get in front of this, have the marketing staff find a sponsor to give every freshman/sophomore that shows a ticket stub from Friday night gets FREE PIZZA DELIVERY TO THIER DORM ROOM FRIDAY NIGHT!!

Reward the die hard kids that stay that 1 more night!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This was not the students, but who starts the" lets go Bison" chant during the school song? Doubt if it is alumni. Show some respect for the school song!

I started the "let's go bison" chant in the north end zone after our last td during the tv time out as the dome was silent. Band wasn't playing anything and no music was being played over the speakers. The chant got some serious momentum very quickly and was halfway around the dome and then the band started and killed it. We were very disappointed in the north end zone as it would have been extremely loud had the whole dome joined in. Hate me if you want to but the chant started first and I was for the first time pissed at the band.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I started the "let's go bison" chant in the north end zone after our last td during the tv time out as the dome was silent. Band wasn't playing anything and no music was being played over the speakers. The chant got some serious momentum very quickly and was halfway around the dome and then the band started and killed it. We were very disappointed in the north end zone as it would have been extremely loud had the whole dome joined in. Hate me if you want to but the chant started first and I was for the first time pissed at the band.
    Not sure when the chant started but I sit on the west side in the middle and sounded like the band started first but maybe that is just the way the sound travels in the dome.

Mayville Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I can vouch for this. I thought it was weird the band started playing in the middle of a big chant like that.

I've always thought that they should start the chant on the video boards so that all 19k are in unison.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN