Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Indiana State

Default Re: Indiana State

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I don't know. The first couple years of UNI fans was entertaining. Gotta earn it!
    Except for the part where our boys got waxed. I thought Cap'n Cat was hilarious though. "Gotta Earn It?" Not so much.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/memb...-Gotta-Earn-It

Like Jack Burton always says:

When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I don't know. The first couple years of UNI fans was entertaining. Gotta earn it!
    Ah yes, gotta earn it and that hippy guy. Too bad they have long since vanished.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Except for the part where our boys got waxed. I thought Cap'n Cat was hilarious though. GottaEarnit? Not so much.
    But the eventual quieting and then complete disappearance of UNI fans when they realized NDSU truly was a program to be reckoned with was priceless.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Indiana State Sycamores 52

ndsu 10
    Hmmm, very early in the week to see another one of your bold predictions. Are you sure you can't wait a few more days to think things thru? Sure, the Bison could allow ISU to score 52 points, but to say our offense will only score 10 points is the most ridiculous thing I've seen on here lately.*

*There are words that should be purple.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EPBison View Post
    2 years ago on this date, I didn't get to see hardly any of the ISU-B game due to a wedding. We all know what happened. On Saturday, I am supposed to go to another wedding and I won't be able to see much of the game. Deja vu all over again. Obviously, my schedule had no bearing on the game 2 years ago, but this coincidence is both startling and rather annoying. Annoying, because I still have friends that feel the need to schedule weddings in the fall.
    Reminds me of my dear departed father. He NEVER forgave a neighbor for getting married during the Notre Dame - Michigan State 10-10 "Game of the Century" tie in 1966.

Who gets married during football or hunting seasons? Just so inconsiderate.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by 11>1 View Post
    Hmmm, very early in the week to see another one of your bold predictions. Are you sure you can't wait a few more days to think things thru? Sure, the Bison could allow ISU to score 52 points, but to say our offense will only score 10 points is the most ridiculous thing I've seen on here lately.*

*There are words that should be purple.
    How many did they score the last time isub came to the dome?

Nopurple

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

NWNDBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    I have considerate friends who are getting married this Friday night. I'm thinking it's because they don't want to miss the Bison game on Saturday! What other considerations could there possibly be?

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    Reminds me of my dear departed father. He NEVER forgave a neighbor for getting married during the Notre Dame - Michigan State 10-10 "Game of the Century" tie in 1966.

Nor should he have.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Not my daughter...
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans