Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trevor Gebhart

Default Re: Trevor Gebhart

What game did Trevor catch that TD pass by snagging a ball that was two yards out of bounds?

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    What game did Trevor catch that TD pass by snagging a ball that was two yards out of bounds?
    USD in Sioux Falls I believe
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

NDSU_grad is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Indiana State last year he made a play like that. Don't know if that's the one you're thinking of.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU_grad View Post
    Indiana State last year he made a play like that. Don't know if that's the one you're thinking of.
    Yep, I think that's the one. Brock was running around, keeping the play alive and he threw it where only Gebhart could catch it.

I also remember that Trevor had a great game against USD, BisonNation11. Hopefully he has another one this year.

I was way off. I was thinking of the Moody play mixed with Carson's late game TD. Neither of which had anything to do with #3...

I will now go put on the Cone of Shame
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

I'm pretty sure I saw to bursts of speed from TG. One when he accelerated to ball, and a second after he caught it a ran away from DB. I was impressed, and I'm hoping Carson has now found his go-to deep threat. We need that in our attack!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I'm pretty sure I saw to bursts of speed from TG. One when he accelerated to ball, and a second after he caught it a ran away from DB. I was impressed, and I'm hoping Carson has now found his go-to deep threat. We need that in our attack!!

Multiple gears on display that's for sure.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

I was impressed too about his pulling away from the DB - Also Morock pulled away from a DB on his TD run.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Dan View Post
    I was impressed too about his pulling away from the DB - Also Morock pulled away from a DB on his TD run.
    Agree that Morlock pulled away as well, but game was in hand by then, and SUI D was tired and broken at that point.

On a similar note re: speed, thank you Dudzik for saving a long TD run. He caught that SUI RB very quickly. We are gonna miss him and Heagle next year. Easily to two best safeties we have evey had on the field at same time.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Agree that Morlock pulled away as well, but game was in hand by then, and SUI D was tired and broken at that point.

On a similar note re: speed, thank you Dudzik for saving a long TD run. He caught that SUI RB very quickly. We are gonna miss him and Heagle next year. Easily to two best safeties we have evey had on the field at same time.
    Just wait for the all conference team to be listed! I think we'll have quite a few overlooked.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN