Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Trevor Gebhart

Default Re: Trevor Gebhart

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    @pintoKFGO: Check out @790KFGO Scott Miller's call of @trevg3 75-yard TD catch in @NDSUfootball 38-10 victory over @SIU_Football http://t.co/WOOoy18UQW
    Thank you sir, for sharing this, it's going on my FB!

BTW you ate all the green grapes??

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Trevor has had some killer blocks this year. He had a couple nice ones yesterday too. Don't have to catch the big TD pass to be a solid team player.
    And he said the same exact thing on the Jack Michaels show at noon today. He takes pride in his blocking. He also said Carson could play at the next level. Knowing Carson he could care less about that right now. In fact he has said so much to me. Indiana St. is on his mind now.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    And he said the same exact thing on the Jack Michaels show at noon today. He takes pride in his blocking. He also said Carson could play at the next level. Knowing Carson he could care less about that right now. In fact he has said so much to me. Indiana St. is on his mind now.
    And even if he is fibbing a little, he needs to have a solid year to get scouts attention to watch him close next year. Tough being an FCS QB. I am still not convinced Brock ever got a fair shake as they never even let him play in a game.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Agree that Morlock pulled away as well, but game was in hand by then, and SUI D was tired and broken at that point.

On a similar note re: speed, thank you Dudzik for saving a long TD run. He caught that SUI RB very quickly. We are gonna miss him and Heagle next year. Easily to two best safeties we have evey had on the field at same time.
    Better than Dahl(SR) and Schommer(SO)? I think you may be right and both those guys played or play in the NFL.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Agree that Morlock pulled away as well, but game was in hand by then, and SUI D was tired and broken at that point.

On a similar note re: speed, thank you Dudzik for saving a long TD run. He caught that SUI RB very quickly. We are gonna miss him and Heagle next year. Easily to two best safeties we have evey had on the field at same time.
    Theyre so good at reading the play and coming up and making tackles.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Better than Dahl(SR) and Schommer(SO)? I think you may be right and both those guys played or play in the NFL.
    i think schommer was a RFr in 06 which was Dahls Sr year

Trevor will be the Lead Analyst at Bison Report for Football this upcoming season. LINK

I've always like Gebhart and I'm glad he's staying connected to the program.

He's the guy that married a georgia southern cheerleader, right? Sort of like a Mongolian horseman's spoil of war

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    I've always like Gebhart and I'm glad he's staying connected to the program.

He's the guy that married a georgia southern cheerleader, right? Sort of like a Mongolian horseman's spoil of war
    She also worked for Midco.

He has pretty good sports takes on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    She also worked for Midco.

He has pretty good sports takes on Twitter
    Last time NDSU played in Juiced Town, Midco had Trevor as an analyst. Flippin' drove the Jacks fans nuts since he was a Sioux Falls kid smart enough to play for the right team.