Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trevor Gebhart

Default Trevor Gebhart

Maybe this doesn't "deserve" a thread on its own, but I think it does.

I was thrilled to see Trevor make a big play today, I think he has been one of the "unsung heroes" of this team for his entire career. Unselfish, unassuming, (and probably underutilized) and basically a guy you need on a winning team.

I liked his comments in the postgame interview (especially at the 3:50-ish mark)...

Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Trevor Gebhart

That reception was a thing of beauty.

1 catch. Wish he had a few more!!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

just a hard working football player and student athlete

@pintoKFGO: Check out @790KFGO Scott Miller's call of @trevg3 75-yard TD catch in @NDSUfootball 38-10 victory over @SIU_Football http://t.co/WOOoy18UQW
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Great play all around. It really gave the team a lift.

Gebhart was contributing quite a bit a couple years back, then he dropped a couple passes and wasn't in a lot since. I was hoping he'd get more catches this year.

Hansen said on the radio something to the effect it was surprising which receiver stepped up. He works hard when he's in there and he can do a lot for the Bison. I'm glad to see it. Yes it was only one pass but that's all it takes to give the receivers the confidence to roll.

Trevor has had some killer blocks this year. He had a couple nice ones yesterday too. Don't have to catch the big TD pass to be a solid team player.

I really liked his comments in the presser. He said everyone makes big plays every play but most go unnoticed. He's the perfect team player. Love his run blocking
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ndsu84 View Post
    Gebhart was contributing quite a bit a couple years back, then he dropped a couple passes and wasn't in a lot since. I was hoping he'd get more catches this year.

Hansen said on the radio something to the effect it was surprising which receiver stepped up. He works hard when he's in there and he can do a lot for the Bison. I'm glad to see it. Yes it was only one pass but that's all it takes to give the receivers the confidence to roll.
    Trevor is my boi. But sorry Phil. No receivers have stepped up. 1 play here or there so far I really want gebheart and woods to both step up
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?