Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official 2014 Homecoming Thread

Default Re: The Official 2014 Homecoming Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Your family and Bison Nation is in for a real unexpected treat this year. Instead of having to wait for game day to catch the Tatanka Family on TV they now will be making an appearance during the parade! Details at 5.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Man you just couldn't wait till 5 could you?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Thanks for the weather report PL, it sounds like a great weekend.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Not sure if someone is going to start a thread for lunch friday but I plan on being at the turf. The wife has to meet friends for lunch somewhere else and is dropping me off there. So if anyone wants to meet up for a turf burger...let me know.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Our plans have changed as we were supposed to have company join us this weekend from Wisconsin to take in their first Bison game. So, I'm dragging the wife downtown for the parade Friday, partying a bit Friday night. I will then be dragging the wife and father to Chubs at 8 am to try this Stumplifter everyone speaks of. Then off to tailgating to roam the lots for free food while exchanging for free booze. Looking forward to seeing everyone and celebrating another Bison victory!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I believe I will be pulling a float during the parade.
    Former players get together
    Taligate--Cajun meat pies
    Game
    Rest
    Any chance I could snag a Cajun meat pie? That sounds delicious!!!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Woohoo! First homecoming since graduating in '97! Got tickets for the game (thanks Bisonfanette for the help). Looking forward to meeting some of you at Chubs, tailgating, etc.

Has anyone ever come up with a map or legend to the various tailgating rigs? I bounced around a bit at Frisco, so I've experienced some of them, but didn't formally meet many fellow BVers there. Would love to stop by and talk some football and meet some of you in person.

No matter how you slice it... I'm excited!

Quote Originally Posted by 11>1 View Post
    Any chance I could snag a Cajun meat pie? That sounds delicious!!!

Stop on by. I would be there early as I don't think they will last long.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Stop on by. I would be there early as I don't think they will last long.
    Sounds good, thanks PL.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    Woohoo! First homecoming since graduating in '97! Got tickets for the game (thanks Bisonfanette for the help). Looking forward to meeting some of you at Chubs, tailgating, etc.

Has anyone ever come up with a map or legend to the various tailgating rigs? I bounced around a bit at Frisco, so I've experienced some of them, but didn't formally meet many fellow BVers there. Would love to stop by and talk some football and meet some of you in person.

No matter how you slice it... I'm excited!
    NOt sure when you are getting into town, but feel free to stop at the turf for lunch on Friday. SOme of us will be there. I will also be at chubs at 8am saturday. PM me if you want to say hi there as I wont be there long.

But I will say, the best place I have found to meet bisonvillers whether home game or away is The Horny Bison Tailgate. Good group of people (for the most part)

That usually seems to be the central location to meet local and out of town bisonvillers. I don't mean to volunteer their group for anything, but historically for me, thats always been the place. Maybe someone from their group can speak up and add to this.

Oh...BTW..>Ask for Reverend Bob.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club