Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Murder Case

Default Re: Murder Case

Whoa I didn't see that 1 coming. Thats impressive wonder how much of a paper trail is left at the SEMCA.

Chief Ternes is on Mondays on wday radio. 2 Mondays now 0 mention of bearson case.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    Not sure if this got mentioned or linked here in relation to the Sadek case:

Source: http://www.inforum.com/content/nd-at...-ndscs-student

Stenehjem is bringing in the South Dakota BCI to look into how the drug task force in the southern RRV handled Mr. Sadek.
    Apparently, according to the mom, they are the only task force not under the CBI.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Apparently, according to the mom, they are the only task force not under the CBI.
    That's not accurate, and it's BCI--Bureau of Criminal Investigation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    That's not accurate, and it's BCI--Bureau of Criminal Investigation.

Yes, you are correct. I had dyslexia when I typed that. Why are they the only one?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

They aren't. Read my post. None really are.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    They aren't. Read my post. None really are.

So, are they a group of counties that decide to work together? Who are they accountable to?

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    So, are they a group of counties that decide to work together? Who are they accountable to?
    Not necessarily a group of counties. For example, we have Fargo-Moorhead task force/Swat team with members from Fargo PD, Cass County, Moorhead PD, FBI, U.S. Marshall's etc. Ultimate decisions come down to who is delegated that.

BCI not really involved I field unless called in to help, but still not decision makers in field.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Ok This is getting scary. Brookings Young man missing , no idea if related but its been 1 month now and we haven't heard squat about Tom Bearson.
    Sorry for posting, but we were down there last week and ive been following it since

http://b1027.com/brookings-police-ar...nce-last-week/

anyways, has anyone mentioned the "rumored" smiley face killer? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smiley_face_murder_theory

Young men, you got sadek in Wahpeton, bearson here, the brookings kid are all coincidences?

Denver kid found safe. Good news.
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 10-29-2014 at 03:38 AM.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    another young man from Denver? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...a-footage.html

anyways, has anyone mentioned the "rumored" smiley face killer? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smiley_face_murder_theory

Young men, you got sadek in Wahpeton, bearson here, the brookings kid are all coincidences?
    Nothing related from the Denver case, he was found safe today