Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Murder Case

Default Re: RIP Tom Bearson (part deux )

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    You cannot believe how furious I am right now (not with you.)

I'm going to edit your post and figure out a way to change all the titles on the posts so that this thread doesn't turn up in internet searches on the young man's name.
    You need to ban Sicatoka right now, please...
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    That statement would lead to a whole other realm of disturbing scenarios.
    You are lower than scum. Be proud of yourself today.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

I emailed Joel vettel on wday radio. What's going on?

He said "thats a moorhead dept case, they are doing all they can to solve it"

Really?? He was last seen in fargo & lived in fargo what are we missing here?

That's the first thing I've heard in a week & I'm not comforted I pray they find out soon such a travesty. It's on podcast jay Thomas show and I'm hoping chief ternes is having him just say that from a "talking point"
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

duluthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

That's the first thing I've heard in a week & I'm not comforted I pray they find out soon such a travesty. It's on podcast jay Thomas show and I'm hoping chief ternes is having him just say that from a "talking point"
    The body was found in Moorhead, so as far as everyone is concerned the crime happened in Minnesota thus its Moorhead PD's investigation. I imagine that Fargo PD is helping in every way they can but they can't lead a investigation for a crime that may or may not have happened in Fargo. Thats another reason why the Feds are getting involved.
    North Dakota State Bison | 16 Time National Champions:
    1965, 1968, 1969, 1983, 1985, 1986, 1988, 1990, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019

Proud NDSU Alumnus | Class of 2011

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

Well, it least it didn't take them a week to identify TB (I'd rather we refer to him by initials than full name from an internet search standpoint btw)

http://www.valleynewslive.com/story/...-the-red-river
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

What the heck is going on, weird.

DuluthBison good point !

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I thought it was made clear that the RIP Tom Bearson thread should only be for those things that you put in your hand-written note of condolence to the family or serve some purpose of remembrance.

Not clear enough, evidently.
    Bump

Deputy Dog back on the case.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Bump

Deputy Dog back on the case.
    Well, I created this thread so folks could discuss the case without taking a dump in the condolence thread. Still need to get rid of all the references to the young man from this thread.

what is 56bison's problem? I swear he ruins everything with his snide remarks, don't post then. geez.

we are having a good dialogue, being respecful, yet trying to keep this in the public's eye so it doesn't just fade into the night (which since there hasn't been any news in a week makes some of us wonder)

my worst wear is this just fading away, and I am in no position to influence, just trying to talk on a message board with some friends about this tragic situation. (we have a PM thread going with things we would never talk about in public)

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    You need to ban Sicatoka right now, please...
    ^^^This. Sick needs to go and now. The guy seems to be encouraging the SiouxVolley trash over there. Banhammer time.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA