Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Murder Case

Default Re: RIP Tom Bearson (part deux )

We'll public hasn't heard a peep since last Friday from police....so yes pressure would help.

CAS brought up a great point in PM with me. (If anyone wants added to our discussion pm me I'll add you to the string)

at 330-4am in the FM area, I've been out partying then, as some of you have. There are minimal cars out driving, I'm talking maybe 15-20 cars..50 at the most from NDSU area to Larry's RV area... Businesses with security cameras that pick up road views should all be turning over their videos from 3:30am-530am right now or yesterday!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

He went missing on a Friday but his body wasn't found until Tuesday, right? Have they said when they found him how long they think the body was there at the RV park or when they think he died? I hope the lack of details released means they are working some leads and not that they are stuck.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Correct mike. We all hope that is the case.

Tony. Question, now that time has passed, funeral is done and many respects have been given to the bearson family. How can we continue a conversation on here, just checking with you. I had 6 people request to be on mine & CAS PM's.... We can definitely keep it private, but part of me thinks if we talk more publically about it, maybe an idea will spark, I mean anything helps as long as no one is interfering with an investigation (which is hard for us to do on a message board)

Or just continue post factual media reports here? (Which have been ZERO since last Friday hence the problem)

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Correct mike. We all hope that is the case.

Tony. Question, now that time has passed, funeral is done and many respects have been given to the bearson family. How can we continue a conversation on here, just checking with you. I had 6 people request to be on mine & CAS PM's.... We can definitely keep it private, but part of me thinks if we talk more publically about it, maybe an idea will spark, I mean anything helps as long as no one is interfering with an investigation (which is hard for us to do on a message board)

Or just continue post factual media reports here? (Which have been ZERO since last Friday hence the problem)
    I don't want what I have pm'd about to be made public here, Sam. Not being difficult, I just don't.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Oh no CAS. Me neither. Just didn't know where this thread should go. And I'm watching my P's & Q's.

We good.

Look at the title of this thread and there's your answer.

Er, actually maybe I should spell it out. I'm sure people would like to talk about the murder and say what they think happened or what they heard might have happened or what they have heard unofficially from the authorities, but this is not the forum or thread for it. If the police and FBI think that what is in your PM box is the key to solving this case, they would leak it to the press, but they haven't and that should tell you something.

We'll public hasn't heard a peep since last Friday from police....so yes pressure would help.

CAS brought up a great point in PM with me. (If anyone wants added to our discussion pm me I'll add you to the string)

at 330-4am in the FM area, I've been out partying then, as some of you have. There are minimal cars out driving, I'm talking maybe 15-20 cars..50 at the most from NDSU area to Larry's RV area... Businesses with security cameras that pick up road views should all be turning over their videos from 3:30am-530am right now or yesterday!

Most of the businesses in that area are far enough from the road that they probably won't have any decent video of the street.

Maybe instead of wasting your time posting this on a forum you could call up the MPD and tell them how to do their job. It would be more productive and I'm sure they would appreciate it.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    Most of the businesses in that area are far enough from the road that they probably won't have any decent video of the street.

Maybe instead of wasting your time posting this on a forum you could call up the MPD and tell them how to do their job. It would be more productive and I'm sure they would appreciate it.
    Don't you recognize a ncis protégé when you see one?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post

Not so in downtown Fargo and Moorhead--keeping in mind that there are only so many bridges that can be used to cross the Red. Chances are whoever did this was not necessarily thinking surreptitiousness at the time of crossing over to Moorhead, and that would eliminate outlying bridges. Lots of cameras in downtown Fargo--we know that from the #52 incident, and there are even more now. Heck, if this were Sioux City, we may be checking license plate numbers already, and who knows whether some cameras downtown Fargo are capable of picking up license plate numbers. IOW, if LE is having a difficult time solving this with "traditional" measures, then they need to go outside the box a bit. I wonder if they filmed or kept track of vehicles that drove by Larry's after they announced finding TB's body there?
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Get the info to the MPD. It doesn't do much good here. They'll either appreciate the tip or may have covered it already.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved