Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Murder Case

Default Re: RIP Tom Bearson (part deux )

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    could they have gotten involved had he been found in NoDak opposed to Minny?
    I would guess so, UT think it's standard once it crosses state lines but I'm not sure
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

It's eerily silent last couple days, I'm glad the media is honoring the request of silence by family. Keep working police!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    I would guess so, UT think it's standard once it crosses state lines but I'm not sure
    I heard the same when state lines are crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    Pray for the family.

As a parent of a NDSU student, this makes me worried about my daughter and the other students at the University.

I hope they get these a-holes or person.
    I thought of her too.

The investigation of NDSU student Bearson's death doesn't seem to be progressing (at least publicly); in some ways it seems to be going the wrong way.

Caution advised one week after discovery of slain NDSU student's body; police still have no answers

Fargo Police Chief Keith Ternes told The Forum the day Bearson’s body was discovered that there was no indication the public was at risk.

A week later, Jacobson urged the public to be cautious, ...
    So in a week of investigation, by how many law enforcement agencies, the Fargo / NDSU community goes from being told "no indication the public was at risk" to "urged the public to be cautious".

The Red River Valley does not need another "unsolved" situation like NDSCS / Andrew Sadek.
    Last edited by The_Sicatoka; 10-01-2014 at 03:55 PM.

Some of this could be a ploy to not tip someone off they have a lead. You see this kind of stuff sometimes, "we have no leads" and then the next day 6 people get arrested or something crazy.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Kid in my daughter's dorm was beat up at the Loaf n Jug on 12th same weekend that Tom disappeared....we haven't really had this kind of thing on/near campus before; pretty unsettling....

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Some of this could be a ploy to not tip someone off they have a lead. You see this kind of stuff sometimes, "we have no leads" and then the next day 6 people get arrested or something crazy.
    Good point.

ATF is not involved (reporters mentioned they haven't seen 1 ATF jacket or vehicle out there)
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

FBI is involved/assisting. Jurisdiction is there because state lines were crossed and where the death actually occurred is unknown precisely. This suggests that assailant(s) and victim did not know each other well, if at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.