Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Murder Case

Default Re: Murder Case

Is that video spliced together when the car goes around the building????

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I noticed too that the car fades out a couple of times and it seems to happen to the car only.

This is just hearsay, but they cut the video because of what was happening?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Default Re: RIP Tom Bearson (part deux )

Anyone think they are actually getting anywhere with this? I have heard, complete speculation and rumor, that they (law enforcement) have absolutely nothing on this story and are just reaching for straws at this point. Really hope something comes up and they can find whomever is involved.

Just makes a person ill to think of what may be happening, or what may have happened, IF that is the car involved in the case. And then tonite on the news, they showed how a person may be on video/camera approx 100-150x's if they are downtown, West Acres area, etc. yet this is the best video they can provide of the "car" of interest?

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    Anyone think they are actually getting anywhere with this? I have heard, complete speculation and rumor, that they (law enforcement) have absolutely nothing on this story and are just reaching for straws at this point. Really hope something comes up and they can find whomever is involved.
    Doesnt seem like they are going anywhere with it... could be wrong. The car fascinates me. Maybe they could locate it through other cameras throughout the city that night, but thats wishful thinking and would probably take some time.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Doesnt seem like they are going anywhere with it... could be wrong. The car fascinates me. Maybe they could locate it through other cameras throughout the city that night, but thats wishful thinking and would probably take some time.
    Like 6 months
    With these 2 local murders with no answers it seems like we have the Barney fife mob investigating

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBoy View Post
    I noticed too that the car fades out a couple of times and it seems to happen to the car only.
    Ya at 40 seconds in the car goes around the building disappears and then and .43 it appears by the light pole out of no where and watch the cloud in the upper left hand corner at .50 seconds and from .20 to .23 the car is in the video twice at the same time.

I believe the video that most of the news programs showed and what was posted on the inforum site was an edited version of the real video. I thought I read somewhere the video is about 5 minutes long. I could have just been dreaming that but that would explain the car issues you are talking about. Everything else in the video is not moving so you would not notice any changes with other equipment in the video.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

The only video I see is the one on the news where they just show the car driving. Where is this possible spliced one you guys are mentioning?