Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread: Murder Case

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Murder Case

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    5 years. and yes this reply is cross posted

No 1 gonna mention the "attention getting click article" about NDSU student tom bearson murder 5 years ago?

These scum suckers actually went against the family's will and petitioned via FOIA to get the autopsy results all for clicks.

dont click. but tried to say he was strangled...and some crack und doc is quoted as saying someone personal to him is typical of this.

STFU. it was a gang initiation and they strangled him you heartless pricks at the forum.
    Because every gang on earth is looking to have a white, college male, nursing student as the missing link to their empire... Do you get your "info" from the same people that said kawhi leonard was a lock to the lakers?

are you that dense.
    gang initiation means the gang member picks out a random and beats them or kills them to make initiation into the gang

wow. they didnt want him in the gang. smh
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

yea...super likely story.
    Guess you cracked the case, you should probably go to the police and tell them as much.
    "guy trying to get initiated into a gang chokes someone to death"....and then so called gang is smart enough to not leave enough evidence to trace back to them...very meticulously planned out for a street gang i must say

Johnny on the spot crack reporting.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Breaking news from The El Chapo Report

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Back in the late nineties I had a very young colleague who was a TaeKwonDo competitor in his free time. One weekend he traveled with his group to a competition in Seattle. His group was leaving the competition site on Friday evening headed to dinner. My colleague was sitting in the right front passenger seat of a Ford Expedition. A gang banger performing his initiation ritual walked up to the car while they were stopped at a stoplight and emptied the magazine of his Glock into the passenger door/window. My colleague did not survive.

So yes, this happens.

Epilogue: my employer offered a $25K reward through the Seattle PD to anyone with information regarding the assailant. The reward was collected, the killer was caught and remains in prison today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    yea...super likely story.
    Guess you cracked the case, you should probably go to the police and tell them as much.
    "guy trying to get initiated into a gang chokes someone to death"....and then so called gang is smart enough to not leave enough evidence to trace back to them...very meticulously planned out for a street gang i must say
    Every 5 of 6 years I am forced to agree with Lakes. He is correct on this and most Fargo cops will tell you the same thing. Planed out random victim murders are rarely solved.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Every 5 of 6 years I am forced to agree with Lakes. He is correct on this and most Fargo cops will tell you the same thing. Planed out random victim murders are rarely solved.
    So the only viable answer is that it was a gang initiation and not someone he knew? I've never heard of a murder from a gang initiation in Fargo other than that one lady way back in the early 90s.
    Id believe that it's more of an case like that kid from Wahpeton... An informant and the drug leaders found out and had him disposed of

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    So the only viable answer is that it was a gang initiation and not someone he knew? I've never heard of a murder from a gang initiation in Fargo other than that one lady way back in the early 90s.
    Id believe that it's more of an case like that kid from Wahpeton... An informant and the drug leaders found out and had him disposed of
    As I stated before on this (probably another thread Sammy brought it up in), if this was a gang initiation related murder/attack, there should be a history of this type of violence in the area.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    As I stated before on this (probably another thread Sammy brought it up in), if this was a gang initiation related murder/attack, there should be a history of this type of violence in the area.
    There’s always a first time for everything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.