Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Murder Case

Default Re: Murder Case

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    The only video I see is the one on the news where they just show the car driving. Where is this possible spliced one you guys are mentioning?

http://www.inforum.com/news/crime/36...rson-was-found

Don't go reading a bunch into the splicing, it is not a big deal or part of the case, I just found it weird to put it out when they were just looking for the type of car and you can't clearly see the car in the vast majority of it.
    Last edited by Bison"FANatic"; 02-11-2015 at 05:42 PM.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Murder Case

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Ya at 40 seconds in the car goes around the building disappears and then and .43 it appears by the light pole out of no where and watch the cloud in the upper left hand corner at .50 seconds and from .20 to .23 the car is in the video twice at the same time.
    I didn't even notice the cloud jump until you mentioned it. It actually jumps quite a bit. Is that a garbage dumpster that the car stops by?

Default Re: RIP Tom Bearson (part deux )

Anyone think they are actually getting anywhere with this? I have heard, complete speculation and rumor, that they (law enforcement) have absolutely nothing on this story and are just reaching for straws at this point. Really hope something comes up and they can find whomever is involved.
    I hope you're wrong, but that press conference and video are not confidence builders.

Heard they found the owner of the car and it was NOT involved with the Bearson case. I think somebody will get away with murder.

What a terrible deal- it's hard to believe that nobody saw anything. very sad and concerning that this could happen again

Heard they found the owner of the car and it was NOT involved with the Bearson case. I think somebody will get away with murder.
    http://www.inforum.com/news/crime/36...students-death

I am still curious what all that driving in circles was all about. Very strange.

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    I am still curious what all that driving in circles was all about. Very strange.
    Maybe they were looking for a private place to smoke some weed?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Maybe they were looking for a private place to smoke some weed?
    Maybe they already smoked it.

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    I've seen cars driving like that around dumpsters when they are unsure if they should use it or not for their trash. Usually they are in pickups with a lot of trash to dump though.