Page 95 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 458593949596971051451955951095 ... LastLast

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    No 1 game where everything goes wrong is the ONLY way a team at the FCS level can beat NDSU. (See Brock Jensen 2 pick 6's and DJ's fumble) NDSU deserves FBS
    Nailed it. Haven't seen anyone beat ndsu without ndsu beating themselves first.

Chap, did you hear anything about possibly moving up when you were down in Iowa? I was up here because I refuse to willingly visit that state twice in a calendar year.

Well, I was at a secret party the night before and FBS topic was broached. I saw the new AD but I just don't have the heart to discuss FBS with a stony brooker' not yet.

The point that most are discussing is Georgia Southern & Appy State getting into FBS BEFORE changes, and there's a fear from them that if you ARENT in the FBS when things change that you WONT be in the FBS after.

this is a great point, if NDSU is locked out, there's gonna be a whole lot of crow to be eaten around here.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Well, I was at a secret party the night before and FBS topic was broached. I saw the new AD but I just don't have the heart to discuss FBS with a stony brooker' not yet.

The point that most are discussing is Georgia Southern & Appy State getting into FBS BEFORE changes, and there's a fear from them that if you ARENT in the FBS when things change that you WONT be in the FBS after.

this is a great point, if NDSU is locked out, there's gonna be a whole lot of crow to be eaten around here.
    No one is getting "locked out." Talk about an anti-trust nightmare.

Awesome. That's just splendid. When does ndsu start up talks about a home and home with st cloud st?

You missed your big chance (check the tailgate photos - btw, your face is in there and damn near broke my lens). He is personable, well spoken, knows his stuff, and is taking care of business.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Yup MNLONGHORN if NDSU doesn't start pushing...A home & home vs st cloud state would be in our future...Hell. next year sdsu = und. How does USD play a pac 10 team yet we have that garbage?? (Thanks prakash)

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Awesome. That's just splendid. When does ndsu start up talks about a home and home with st cloud st?
    I heard they already have an agreement in principle. Just waiting for the 4 peat so they can announce it.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Yup MNLONGHORN if NDSU doesn't start pushing...A home & home vs st cloud state would be in our future...Hell. next year sdsu = und. How does USD play a pac 10 team yet we have that garbage?? (Thanks prakash)
    So you are saying we are recruiting in the Pac 12 area that USD is playing?

I love how you can switch agendas at any point in time in your argument...seriously you need to run for office. You have the fill everyone full of half truths and BS down to a science. MN would elect you in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    I heard they already have an agreement in principle. Just waiting for the 4 peat so they can announce it.
    Wrong. I heard it was Dickinson State. Better PR to get at the Oil Money.

Missingnumber. NDSU is playing a garbage und team while USD is playing a PAC 10 team. that is just BULL!! Buyout the game, go get a big FBS game for $600,000