Page 796 of 1355 FirstFirst ... 2966967467867947957967977988068468961296 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,960 of 13549

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    There’s not a single conference we move to that’ll bring regular season atmospheres like SDSU. Book it.
    Boise State would. San Diego State would. Especially with a champ game appearance on the line.

There’s probably no one in the MAC that ever would replace SDSU. But every other game on the home schedule would be an improvement.

Don’t forget that when we went to the Great West with SDSU people made the same case, that we had to go with UND because SDSU was a manufactured rivalry. UNI also turned out to be a great rival until they went 10 years straight without beating us.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

250k and a huge portion cant stand NDSU or it’s fanbase.

You have witnessed the glory days of NDSU football.

20 year season ticket holder. Still love the bison but even if they were B12 it’s getting more and more difficult to not sit in a garage drinking beer with zero travel, etc. can barely give my tickets away anymore so you’re right about that.

Whoops.
    You’re telling me you wouldn’t go to the dome if we were hosting Kansas State? Iowa State? I understand your point but c’mon now
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    You’re telling me you wouldn’t go to the dome if we were hosting Kansas State? Iowa State? I understand your point but c’mon now
    Probably not. But I also know that ain’t happening.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    me and 10,000-20,000 NDSU fans would want FBS over fcs and the boredom it has become.
    look at all the tickets trying to be sold in the secondary market.

there is a HUGE segment of FARGO people and REGIONAL people that have completely given up on NDSU football. WE NEED THOSE BANDWAGON TYPES>

We need to keep the HYPE going. but you can't HYPE up any NDSU games anymore, sorry that's reality.

the SPARK that is needed for a 151-12 team is a MOVE UP TO FBS> period. end of story, else we are just gonna die a slow death.

250,000 population within 15 miles of Fargo now, there should be a SOLID 150,000 NDSU FANBASE or MORE
    More BULLSHIT
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    More BULLSHIT
    Yeah but he's not the only one spewing it on here. At least lakes is actually a fan ...

what I said there is 100% factual. we are losing fans!

we need FBS it's the only way to revive it.

what happened to our motto "Bring on the Competition"

sounds like Hoople
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    what I said there is 100% factual. we are losing fans!

we need FBS it's the only way to revive it.

what happened to our motto "Bring on the Competition"

sounds like Hoople
    Losing fans isn’t necessarily true. If I dont Feel like going to a game it doesn’t mean I’m not a fan. Definitely still follow the game and cheer on tv or radio.

Ain’t no guarantees with fbs either. All for it at this point but barely anything is going to change the way I “fan” either. And there’s plenty more in the same boat….thus the nearly 800 pages.

SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Boise State would. San Diego State would. Especially with a champ game appearance on the line.

There’s probably no one in the MAC that ever would replace SDSU. But every other game on the home schedule would be an improvement.

Don’t forget that when we went to the Great West with SDSU people made the same case, that we had to go with UND because SDSU was a manufactured rivalry. UNI also turned out to be a great rival until they went 10 years straight without beating us.
    Disagree. They ain’t bringing the fans to fargo that SDSU does. And that’s what makes it awesome.

Embrace the rivalry. May never see it again.

Disagree. They ain’t bringing the fans to fargo that SDSU does. And that’s what makes it awesome.

Embrace the rivalry. May never see it again.
    I don’t know why SDSU can’t be a regular OOC game, at least for a time. They could be our one FCS game most years.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    I don’t know why SDSU can’t be a regular OOC game, at least for a time. They could be our one FCS game most years.
    Asbsolutely.