Page 79 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081891291795791079 ... LastLast

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Which by the way was the most electric game I've ever been to.

No reason a mid week conference game versus a nationally ranked northern Illinois squad can't be the same
    Because a playoff game means a little more than a conference game... I guess that's one reason.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Because a playoff game means a little more than a conference game... I guess that's one reason.
    A home game vs a nationally ranked opponent>>>playoff game is another reason

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Which by the way was the most electric game I've ever been to.

No reason a mid week conference game versus a nationally ranked northern Illinois squad can't be the same
    Yeah did you see the crowds at those game yesterday? Cant wait!!!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Pouring Rain. NDSU would Elevate that conference with our enthusiasm and fanbase!

NDSU vs Northern Illinois in Dome on a wednesday would be the biggest game in dome history!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Pouring Rain. NDSU would Elevate that conference with our enthusiasm and fanbase!

NDSU vs Northern Illinois in Dome on a wednesday would be the biggest game in dome history!
    You're talking about the Northern Illinois that is ranked 99 by Sagarin? (ISUb=98, SDSU=87, UNI=77, ISUr=62). Yeah, that would really get people excited.

well 2 years ago they were ranked #16 nationally.... this year the MAC records are not good.
    NDSU would be walking away with the league. Toledo/Bowling Green arent too bad

Mid-American StandingsEAST CONF OVERALL
    * - Bowling Green 4-1 6-3
    Akron 2-3 4-5
    Ohio 2-3 4-5
    x - Massachusetts 2-3 2-7
    x - Miami (OH) 2-4 2-8
    Buffalo 1-3 3-5
    x - Kent State 0-5 1-8
    WEST CONF OVERALL
    * - Toledo 5-0 6-3
    * - Western Michigan 4-1 6-3
    * - Northern Illinois 3-1 6-2
    * - Central Michigan 4-2 6-4
    Ball State 2-2 3-5
    x - Eastern Michigan 1-4 2-7
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

But we wouldn't be in the Dome. We will be outdoors in the rain in our new 35,000 seat stadium that you are going to get built.
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

The MAC is now what it always was. The NIU of a couple years ago was an anomaly. Not the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    You're talking about the Northern Illinois that is ranked 99 by Sagarin? (ISUb=98, SDSU=87, UNI=77, ISUr=62). Yeah, that would really get people excited.
    Good thing there's others ranked higher then. Man that'd be fun.

You saw how stale the dome has become for the mvfc.

This team needs new blood

well 2 years ago they were ranked #16 nationally.... this year the MAC records are not good.
    NDSU would be walking away with the league. Toledo/Bowling Green arent too bad

Mid-American StandingsEAST CONF OVERALL
    * - Bowling Green 4-1 6-3
    Akron 2-3 4-5
    Ohio 2-3 4-5
    x - Massachusetts 2-3 2-7
    x - Miami (OH) 2-4 2-8
    Buffalo 1-3 3-5
    x - Kent State 0-5 1-8
    WEST CONF OVERALL
    * - Toledo 5-0 6-3
    * - Western Michigan 4-1 6-3
    * - Northern Illinois 3-1 6-2
    * - Central Michigan 4-2 6-4
    Ball State 2-2 3-5
    x - Eastern Michigan 1-4 2-7
    So you're bored with what we have now because we're walking away with it with a chance to win a national championship but you want to trade that in for a league we'd as you said "walk away with" for a chance at no national championship? Come on. That's over the top even for you.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.