Page 774 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 2746747247647727737747757767848248741274 ... LastLast
Results 7,731 to 7,740 of 13492

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Faster a i then BYU

MOTHER FUCKER.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Free form jazz knows no color..Stan Kenton was a monster and white as the driven snow..

I think you do have some potential but you do need to expand on your meanderings..You have it in you..I believe in you dude

Saying "Fuck You" is like surrender..Aim higher brother..You are entertaining as hell but you can't go to the same well too often. Let your freak flag fly..

Back in the 70's Nevada was a 1AA independent as a way to get some juice going. I believe there is merit in your idea about going independent.

Quote Originally Posted by MWC View Post
    No..In those days football was the key to the BCS..However, after beating their head against the wall trying to get into the big boy club and being rejected they started paying more attention to basketball. They haven't given up on football at all..But there is far greater opportunity on the basketball side because G5 football is no big bread earner..

Hawaii pays to be football only. Were NDSU to be invited for all sports they would not have to pay.

If the MW wants you the geography makes no difference..You could a member by next week..Who knows.

You guys don't seem to hate all the other conferences that haven't invited you..Why the MW?
    No one hates the MWC. As I said, I would have NDSU jump at the chance for a MWC invite. I did agree with you that maybe we arent the best fit for each other. But my view is most certainly a minority view. Most people here who support a move to FBS think the MWC is the most logical destination for us. I think a lot of people have been on the MWC board and have seen plenty of derision and belittling thrown NDSU's way. So that probably explains some people's views. For me, I just don't want to be partnered with anything California. Actually, I'd love to be in a conference with WY, NV, and UNLV, BSU, CSU, and the AFA.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Nevada is a totally Blue state..Not much different than California.

Saying "Fuck You" is like surrender..Aim higher brother..You are entertaining as hell but you can't go to the same well too often. Let your freak flag fly..
    Shows what you know. The freaks taught me to say fuck you while I’m fucking with you.

It’s a flag that we’ve just begun.

At least that’s the way I see it shooter.

I’m playing for chubs. And teddy. [emoji6]

You planted your flag and you are standing on that hill..I respect that. You are owning the Fuck You like you were the first to ever say it..That is all good..I just have higher expectations for you..You have some solid word play..I was just advising you to open up the book a bit..Explore those new horizons..

Nevada is a totally Blue state..Not much different than California.
    I dunno. I could live in Elko NV just fine.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.