Page 736 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 2366366867267347357367377387467868361236 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,360 of 13493

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    No one has a clue what is going to happen, and if you're not in the SEC or B1G, you'd be stupid to make a decision right now
    100%, however,

"Our Lady of South Bend" is the bottleneck, the lynch pin, and that's just how she likes it.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    100%, however,

"Our Lady of South Bend" is the bottleneck, the lynch pin, and that's just how she likes it.
    Notre Dame to the MVFC, then the conference goes P3!!!
    Insert something clever here...

100%, however,

Meh, UNDs fate is sealed, and I really don’t give shit, other than watching them lose to goldy

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You've said a few times now that you don't really care about NDSU FB anymore, so I'm puzzled as to why you have such a strong opinion on the question of NDSU-to-FBS to post here so frequently?
    That's been my question to him as well. He's like the living embodiment of the SNL Debbie Downer skit.

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    We are a quality mid-major school with plenty of success in men's basketball, softball, track and field, golf, etc. Not the best, but we are competitive with many other mid-major FBS schools. We are very mid-range G5.
    I guess for me it comes down to what we call a mid major vs a low major. I tend to think of the American and MWC as mid majors. But I think we are on the same page, just difference in interpreting an ambitious label.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Notre Dame to the MVFC, then the conference goes P3!!!
    P3?

After 'bama and Ohio State beg to join, P2 bay-bee!

Meh, UNDs fate is sealed, and I really don’t give shit, other than watching them lose to goldy
    Our Lady is jammed: their beloved independence is costing them B1G dollars. It's glorious to behold the consternation.

100%, however,

Sounds like the Big Ten already negotiated escalator clauses for their TV deal if/when they get Notre Dame. Gonna make it real easy for Our Lady's decision makers to know what happens if they move.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Sounds like the Big Ten already negotiated escalator clauses for their TV deal if/when they get Notre Dame. Gonna make it real easy for Our Lady's decision makers to know what happens if they move.
    And you just know Our Lady is jamming up NBC with that info.

Domers gonna Domer.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Probably not a coincidence that NBC and Peacock are part of the BIG’s new media deal.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie