Page 654 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 1545546046446526536546556566647047541154 ... LastLast
Results 6,531 to 6,540 of 13492

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

und is non existent. even und fans I know have 100% gone to "hockey only"

sdsu fans loathe us

UNI fans actually hate us, I miss them already, walking thru their corridors at halftime was an adventure.

NDSU Is so ready and our FANBASE is soooo ready for new blood and bigger rivals. no one has touched us since 2009.

NDSU WYOMING. Bohl
    NDSU Colorado State we already beat them & lots of Denver NDSU alum.

NDSU Boise St. 2 dynasty programs

NDSU UNLV. Vegas games will have minimum 25,000 ndsu fans there
    these will happen Day 1

ps. these fanbase will bring 1000-2000 actual fans to Fargo as opposed to the 200 most bring
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Everybody beats Colorado State in football..They are horrible, regularly..

For you to be added, schools would have to leave..So likely no Boise games.

Travel to Vegas is a nice trip but you would rarely play them

Wyoming is your best bet..

I have no idea how many traveling fans would go to Fargo..

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    und is non existent. even und fans I know have 100% gone to "hockey only"

sdsu fans loathe us

UNI fans actually hate us, I miss them already, walking thru their corridors at halftime was an adventure.

NDSU Is so ready and our FANBASE is soooo ready for new blood and bigger rivals. no one has touched us since 2009.

NDSU WYOMING. Bohl
    NDSU Colorado State we already beat them & lots of Denver NDSU alum.

NDSU Boise St. 2 dynasty programs

NDSU UNLV. Vegas games will have minimum 25,000 ndsu fans there
    these will happen Day 1

ps. these fanbase will bring 1000-2000 actual fans to Fargo as opposed to the 200 most bring

And you know this how???
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

taper is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Exactly. What exciting regional matchups do we have now that are exciting? Most of us don’t want to be in the same conference as UND. USD moves my meter exactly 0. Every single conference game would be an upgrade across the board for almost everyone’s interest level.
    Define "us" in most of us don't want UND. Using 2019/20 attendance as it's the most recent non-crazy year, the UND football game drew more to the Dome than any other. Men's and women's BB both had UND as a close second to SDSU, then a gap until anyone else. You say you want big names in Fargo, did you or anyone you know attend WBB when Wisconsin, Wyoming, Iowa St, and Northern Ill were here in 2019? You can talk all you want on the internet but the simple fact is UND and SDSU bring fans to games, and big names don't. I'm not trying to compare WBB to FB, but you can't argue against actual attendance.

Quote Originally Posted by taper View Post
    Define "us" in most of us don't want UND. Using 2019/20 attendance as it's the most recent non-crazy year, the UND football game drew more to the Dome than any other. Men's and women's BB both had UND as a close second to SDSU, then a gap until anyone else. You say you want big names in Fargo, did you or anyone you know attend WBB when Wisconsin, Wyoming, Iowa St, and Northern Ill were here in 2019? You can talk all you want on the internet but the simple fact is UND and SDSU bring fans to games, and big names don't. I'm not trying to compare WBB to FB, but you can't argue against actual attendance.
    Awesome, UND outdrew Omaha, UMKC and Denver. I’m shocked. I guess we can’t live without them! I’d love to replace UND MBB with UNLV, Nevada or Colorado State. As would most.

I live 1,000 miles away so no I didn’t go, but I watched all the WBB games you referenced and then didn’t tune in until the Summit championship. I’m already doing the same on the MBB side.

If attendance numbers tell the whole story, why is our attendance dropping by the thousands? We still have all our little regional rivalries to get everyone excited? This is like case in point the same argument that was made against going D1 and FCS. What were we going to do without Saint Cloud, Auggie, UND and USD? I think it worked out just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

lol. stfu. we don't care about und. just the pud fans do.
    real d1 ndsu fans want more. you dipshits are the ones holding us back
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

No, conference affiliation and lots of "fans" who want a move yet do nothing to financially support it are holding it back.

Didn’t attendance start the slow decline after the fighting hawks joined the conference? I would be very careful about letting them define where NDSU FB belongs. They are looking at a rather serious Title IX lawsuit that could entirely reshape their athletic department, even though nobody wants to talk about it.

As for FBS, Herder is even pushing it now. Interesting comments here. I would say there has to be $$ support for FB at least.

https://twitter.com/SamHerderFCS?ref...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    Didn’t attendance start the slow decline after the fighting hawks joined the conference? I would be very careful about letting them define where NDSU FB belongs. They are looking at a rather serious Title IX lawsuit that could entirely reshape their athletic department, even though nobody wants to talk about it.

As for FBS, Herder is even pushing it now. Interesting comments here. I would say there has to be $$ support for FB at least.

https://twitter.com/SamHerderFCS?ref...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
    The last piece to the FBS puzzle facilities wise is the Dome, doable for now but a plan would need to be in place.

50Million on a Practice facility hell that's more than most FCS schools Endowments cough* Western Ill cough*

NDSU has officially found it can't buy pants to fit anymore in the FCS men's section...
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

I guess ndsu is pud
    College of Business Alumnus