Page 648 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 1485485986386466476486496506586987481148 ... LastLast
Results 6,471 to 6,480 of 13492

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by MWC View Post
    What do you consider to be your "market"?
    Midwest + front range + MT, but NDSU FB brand probably has value beyond that

How much depends how the FBS shuffle shakes out. Is there an internal split or do they all leave? What about NCAA hoops? Lots of unknowns right now and I’d be surprised to see much more movement until there is clarity. 2023 most likely …

AAC sits at 14 and the MWC sits at 12

What are you basing your brand value upon?

What are you basing your brand value upon?
    Geographic absence of G5 programs, and time zone to some extent. There’s a lot of eyeballs in TX but there’s a lot of FBS teams too. Just my opinion

If anything, this realignment will bump everyone but the P2 down a peg or two. In an ideal world, G5 becomes the new FCS, FCS becomes "D2", etc … but we’ll see how it actually shakes out. I’m curious as to what they decide to do with BB

That is your ideal world?

What do you consider to be your "market"?
    For Bison football, the media market is the state of North Dakota and northwestern Minnesota which is still not much more than 1 million people.
    It's OK to not be OK.

NDSU going FBS would instantly make NDSU more popular in Twin Cities and that's a big deal. Right now, sports fans in cities know about NDSU

But NDSU in Mountain West definitely gives them a 2nd regional team to root for and gopher fans won't hate on us so much

Also I would carpet bomb Montanas & South Dakota & Those western areas with NDSU swag & propaganda.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Also I would carpet bomb Montanas & South Dakota & Those western areas with NDSU swag & propaganda.
    Hahahahahaha!

Carpet bombing Montana and SDSU with propaganda would be pretty funny.

Unfortunately, that might cost one meeeleon dollars. But maybe you really mean bumper stickers in the bathrooms?
    Somehow I don't see Griz land rooting for the Bison.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    NDSU going FBS would instantly make NDSU more popular in Twin Cities and that's a big deal. Right now, sports fans in cities know about NDSU

But NDSU in Mountain West definitely gives them a 2nd regional team to root for and gopher fans won't hate on us so much

Wouldn't a move to the MW or AAC make you an instant afterthought ?

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wouldn't a move to the MW or AAC make you an instant afterthought ?
    Would literally do nothing for fan base growth in the Twin Cities. God dammit this thread just gives constant humor, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    Would literally do nothing for fan base growth in the Twin Cities. God dammit this thread just gives constant humor, doesn't it?
    Was literally about to post about how it wouldn't do shit for MSP fan growth.

We are limited to ND and NW MN. Beyond that, limited to alums and their parents/kids. Plenty of them in Minneapolis but thats just how it is.
    College of Business Alumnus