Page 61 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263711111615611061 ... LastLast

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Georgia Southern is BOWL eligible! ! 6-2. Wow sorry if someone mentioned it I got no service in the middle of d2 south dakota
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Georgia Southern is BOWL eligible! ! 6-2. Wow sorry if someone mentioned it I got no service in the middle of d2 south dakota
    not til 2015. actually they could be selected for a bowl if some teams dont qualify.

Quote Originally Posted by Strongman View Post
    You sir, cannot have an intelligent debate. It does not matter what the supporters of moving come up with, you sir are still stuck in your D-2- mentality aka THE NORTH DAKOTA CANNOT ATTITUDE.

Did you listen to 740 at noon today on the Jack Michaels show? USD coach saying they have a bunch of part time coaches. And they need more $ to compete with NDSU. LMAO. Seriously!? WE ARE THE BIG DAWG. South Dakota and the Missouri Valley is not in our f#$#ing league or class any more. DO YOU HONESTLY FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR TEAM when we beat the piss out of them tomorrow by 30 + because they simply are out classed and out spent? Surely, back in the 1980s, they were in our league. But they are today's Morningside.
    Nope not D2 mentality, but whats the flavor of the week going to be this week...we've seen poor competition, we've seen look at how many wins we have, we've seen this town is crappy, we've seen look at the population. But what we haven't seen is an invitation from an FBS league. Now your shitting on another school because they moved up and aren't supporting their team. I mean they could be like another school in the area that's supporting their FB but still sucking.

You guys seem to have all the answers but your gums flap and your hot air fills the blimp but you ain't got not action, and all you do is piss on people that disagree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    not til 2015. actually they could be selected for a bowl if some teams dont qualify.
    Just as much a chance of that as when captain hot air above you tried suggesting that the 11-1 team should go to a bowl game because we weren't FCS playoff eligible. Why would any bowl pick a sun belt team over a 6 win team from ANY other conference.

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    when did this change?

IIRC Marshall won a national title and then the very next year played in the Motor City Bowl.

My take is that right now we aren't FBS. We might be FBS in the future but until that happens, I'm gonna cheer and support my ass off. If we happen to beat some "lesser" program comparable to Morningside by 40+ and we become the centuple squad, I will be happy and continue to support and cheer my ass off. And guess what? If we do move to the FBS and either never win a game, make the Beef O'Brady Bowl, or make the playoffs, I'm still going to support and cheer my ass off for this Bison team.

I'd hope others would do the same.

Sent using both a Speak-n-Spell and an Etch-a-Sketch

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    when did this change?

IIRC Marshall won a national title and then the very next year played in the Motor City Bowl.
    I believe it came with the 2012 changes. They also won the MAC that season as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonpride4ever View Post
    My take is that right now we aren't FBS. We might be FBS in the future but until that happens, I'm gonna cheer and support my ass off. If we happen to beat some "lesser" program comparable to Morningside by 40+ and we become the centuple squad, I will be happy and continue to support and cheer my ass off. And guess what? If we do move to the FBS and either never win a game, make the Beef O'Brady Bowl, or make the playoffs, I'm still going to support and cheer my ass off for this Bison team.

I'd hope others would do the same.

My take is... It's boring watching us play these teams.

PS. If Georgia Southern or App can play FBS
    ..ndsu can too. Who cares about championships if you are beating up on Little Sisters of the Poor?

Move up. I don't care how.... Find a way. This is boring to say the least. Pump up the valley all you guys want but it sucks and the lack of playoff success outside of Fargo tells us all we need to know
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    My take is... It's boring watching us play these teams.

PS. If Georgia Southern or App can play FBS
    ..ndsu can too. Who cares about championships if you are beating up on Little Sisters of the Poor?

Move up. I don't care how.... Find a way. This is boring to say the least. Pump up the valley all you guys want but it sucks and the lack of playoff success outside of Fargo tells us all we need to know
    I'm all for moving up as anybody else whom is for it. I would absolutely love it. But right now we haven't. So until they actually move up, I'm going to enjoy watching the Bison beat the little sisters of the poor. Until they move up, what other choice does the team have? Until the Prez has a press conference saying NDSU is moving to the FBS, they just have to keep doing what they are doing and that's winning....no matter how boring it might be. I suppose they could just drop the program until they join FBS but then that actually would be boring.

Marshall is ranked #23 for God's sake.. NDSU is just as good as Marshall. The invitation to a FBS conference has to be solicited by Dean Bresciani & NDSU admin...it should be sending tapes & information weekly about our dominance & atmosphere & how a conference would benefit by having a program like NDSU!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?