Page 60 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162701101605601060 ... LastLast

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

TCU has 68 points thru 3 quarters. My goodness.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    TCU has 68 points thru 3 quarters. My goodness.
    Embarrassing, they should move up to the next level!

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Ended with 82 total points

Good god

Georgia Southern became bowl eligible today.

[Just fueling the fire]

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Ended with 82 total points

Good god
    Does Texas Tech have a football team?

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    That's the whole point. NDSU can face better competition IF it choses so. TCU cannot. But of course, TCU will never face that problem because they will never win one national title--let alone QUAD in four years.

Quote Originally Posted by Strongman View Post
    That's the whole point. NDSU can face better competition IF it choses so. TCU cannot. But of course, TCU will never face that problem because they will never win one national title--let alone QUAD in four years.
    If tcu won't ever win a natty how do you expect ndsu to do so.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I don't. If that was the standard then we should go back to D 2 forthwith. We will never win a national title in ANY SPORT. 80% of all Big 5 teams have ZERO chance of ever winning a national title in football. But I do believe NDSU could become a top 15 team and make the expanded playoffs. As a NDSU graduate and fan, I would rather have NDSU never win a national title, but be a good Big Time college football team than win 8 in a row FCS national titles. After we Quad, we proved we are the best in history--time to move up.

Quote Originally Posted by fargocyclone View Post
    Georgia Southern became bowl eligible today.

[Just fueling the fire]
    not eligible til next season. too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Strongman View Post
    I don't. If that was the standard then we should go back to D 2 forthwith. We will never win a national title in ANY SPORT. 80% of all Big 5 teams have ZERO chance of ever winning a national title in football. But I do believe NDSU could become a top 15 team and make the expanded playoffs. As a NDSU graduate and fan, I would rather have NDSU never win a national title, but be a good Big Time college football team than win 8 in a row FCS national titles. After we Quad, we proved we are the best in history--time to move up.
    Ok I can now understand your points and where you are at. But you lost me on the going back to D2. That makes no sense.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."