Page 594 of 1363 FirstFirst ... 944945445845925935945955966046446941094 ... LastLast
Results 5,931 to 5,940 of 13630

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    if NDSU went Mountain West tomorrow, every ticket would be sold overnight for the Fargodome.
    5 games at Fargodome
    1 game at US BANK 50,000+
    Mountain West would be the most googled thing in North Dakota that night eh.

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

The second most popular search would be where are Craig Bohls eyebrows eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Mountain West would be the most googled thing in North Dakota that night eh.
    second most googled thing in the lakes home after midget trans suitcase sex
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

if NDSU went Mountain West tomorrow, every ticket would be sold overnight for the Fargodome.
    5 games at Fargodome
    1 game at US BANK 50,000+
    New Mexico State's schedule this year is: Nevada, Minnesota, UTEP, Wisconsin, Hawaii, FIU, New Mexico, San Jose State, UMass, Lamar, Missouri, Liberty. We could go FBS independent and we'd sell out the Fargodome and US Bank overnight. I get it that most of NMSU's good games are away. But if NDSU had this schedule, it would generate a ton of fan interest. If NDSU beats all of these teams, we are in the top-15 for sure and maybe ranked even higher.

Hell, I even think we sell all our tickets if we go CUSA.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    New Mexico State's schedule this year is: Nevada, Minnesota, UTEP, Wisconsin, Hawaii, FIU, New Mexico, San Jose State, UMass, Lamar, Missouri, Liberty. We could go FBS independent and we'd sell out the Fargodome and US Bank overnight. I get it that most of NMSU's good games are away. But if NDSU had this schedule, it would generate a ton of fan interest. If NDSU beats all of these teams, we are in the top-15 for sure and maybe ranked even higher.

https://athlonsports.com/college-foo...cs-top-25-2022

just look at these dogs hit TOP 25 teams. haha. IUW, Jackson St. Elon Holy Cross? Mercer?

misery St #5? sac fuckin state #6 ?

NDSU should of moved 8 years ago, now it's just embarrassing
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Now go do Sam Houston State's Schedule.

Definitely my favorite part of this is just making shit up like it's automatic.
    Last edited by daddy daycare; 06-07-2022 at 03:03 AM.

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

https://athlonsports.com/college-foo...cs-top-25-2022

just look at these dogs hit TOP 25 teams. haha. IUW, Jackson St. Elon Holy Cross? Mercer?

misery St #5? sac fuckin state #6 ?

NDSU should of moved 8 years ago, now it's just embarrassing
    Yes you're still here.

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    Now go do Sam Houston State's Schedule.

Definitely my favorite part of this is just making shit up like it's automatic.
    You don’t want to trade places with New Mexico State? Lol

Some (Most?) FBSers on here do more to hurt our argument than help it…
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    You don’t want to trade places with New Mexico State? Lol

Some (Most?) FBSers on here do more to hurt our argument than help it…
    You're truly missing the point. Connecting dots are hard for some. I'm not saying we are on par with NMSU. Obviously we are better and I don't want us to be NMSU when we grow up. But if this is NMSU's schedule, what would ours be? In any case, I'm more interested in NDSU football if we are playing MN and NV and even HI and SJSU, than any FCS school. For those more interested in WIU and Drake, then whatever. Enjoy. I don't know why I'm here still giving a shit. You guys are hopeless.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

You're truly missing the point. Connecting dots are hard for some. I'm not saying we are on par with NMSU. Obviously we are better and I don't want us to be NMSU when we grow up. But if this is NMSU's schedule, what would ours be? In any case, I'm more interested in NDSU football if we are playing MN and NV and even HI and SJSU, than any FCS school. For those more interested in WIU and Drake, then whatever. Enjoy. I don't know why I'm here still giving a shit. You guys are hopeless.
    and this is why we are losing our fanbase. bum spells it out nicely.

we have fuckkng plateaud for years now, I love the players, the parents the grandparents we party with on the road, but holy shit. back in 2011 and 2013 this fanbase was THE PLACE TO BE. the HOTSPOT, THE COOL THING.... Larson is a wimp, we get it, he doesn't have the Balls to do it. once dean met Kristi he was ready to retire and didn't need to push the envelope.

our ONLY hope would be for President Cook to say. fuck it, it's year 1, I'm gonna be a legend and go FBS ...THE AD BE DAMNED..
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?