Page 59 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061691091595591059 ... LastLast

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Raising money is one thing. But not having enough full time coaches is a fundamental requirement to have a successful team. South Dakota does not have the facilities to be successful at this level. They have an outdated dome stadium that is 10,000 too small for this level.

Let's be honest. NDSU has the $, the facilities, the power, and the fan base to win 3/5 of the non Big Five conferences. And they would be 1st or 2nd in the other 2 conferences.

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    No his shit is funny keep it up....your witch hunt witch is exactly what it is you have something derogatory to say nearly everyone of his posts becomes tiring ....that said I'll hang up and listen
    it's all a matter of perspective isn't it. You think his shit is funny even though all he is doing is trolling to piss some people off. Some of us find that as equally tiring. Of course if we didn't have to put up with initial causation Nobody Would Be Bitching About THIS shit. Almost time to head to the game. Later.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    it's all a matter of perspective isn't it. You think his shit is funny even though all he is doing is trolling to piss some people off. Some of us find that as equally tiring. Of course if we didn't have to put up with initial causation Nobody Would Be Bitching About THIS shit. Almost time to head to the game. Later.
    Listen up ....it takes 2 people at minimum to argue.... so look in the mirror and look at urself as you are pointing fingers sick of your blaming someone else for you acting child like

Killer atmosphere. We are so blessed to play in the Valley.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Listen up ....it takes 2 people at minimum to argue.... so look in the mirror and look at urself as you are pointing fingers sick of your blaming someone else for you acting child like
    not blaming anyone for my actions. But thanks for the lecture. Dad.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    not blaming anyone for my actions. But thanks for the lecture. Dad.
    Hey! That's my job!
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    Hey! That's my job!

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    Killer atmosphere. We are so blessed to play in the Valley.
    Would it be any better in the bottom feeder FBS conferences you clowns keep telling us we should be in?

Way better than this boring shit. Playing @ 80% and beating the piss out of one of our "equals" by 40 points. I guess we never want to challenge ourselves any more.

Even the usd fans are asking. "Why the hell aren't u fbs?" Pud town Pud team Pud University.

I got to yell at Pres Bresciani & New AD while i was sitting in row 1. "Please get us into a fbs conference for some competition "
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?