Page 583 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 834835335735815825835845855936336831083 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,830 of 13491

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Funny how your kind always claim you aren't FCS Forever, but yet you say your "100% realistic" that the FBS move isn't happening.
    Is that really funny? I didn't say the FBS move isn't happening. The realistic options for NDSU just aren't very exciting.....generate excitement and improve the entertainment value? I don't see that happening unless there's a conference move that comes out of left field.

Funny how your kind always claim you aren't FCS Forever, but yet you say your "100% realistic" that the FBS move isn't happening.
    Both of those thoughts can be mutually exclusive. Tough for you to understand I know.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Meh, he comes here to stir the pot. The pot got stirred. Mission accomplished I guess.

Not sure what gave you the impression that I thought my posts were getting us to FBS? This is a board for armchair quarterbacks and athletic directors. And yeah it’s common knowledge among those that talk to the athletic department that something is in the works.

Didnt you say in past posting that they were doing nothing?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

All I know is that “your kind” better be ready, willing and able to pony-up some cash when NDSU announces the move, pending financial support. You in?

Big Hat, No Cattle, maybe??!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    [/B]

Didnt you say in past posting that they were doing nothing?
    How far in the past? Lol

Over the past year I’ve been saying that I’ve heard that they’re working on it. Which is what I’ve heard from multiple sources, as well as from a large corporate booster.

All in the last year, and all very different from what I’ve heard from those same sources in years past.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    All I know is that “your kind” better be ready, willing and able to pony-up some cash when NDSU announces the move, pending financial support. You in?

I just got a thank you back from the foundation for $1000 payment towards my $5000 pledge for the IPF. One payment left. I've been in for a long time and will up my donation if they go FBS, but once that last pledge payment is made if there isn't a serious commitment to FBS I'm dropping back to $100 on TeamMakers and no more. Considering I have no season tickets I think I've carried my share of the load.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    Not true!!! Lakes will get about 95% of the credit for all the pumping he has done the last 10 years.
    I think you are a little high on your estimated 95%

I’d guess he is responsible for more in the range of 60-70%
    of the Bison Fatigue of the last decade.

But definitely, he is the biggest single source of Bison Fatigue on Bisonville

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    I think you are a little high

Me too bro, me too eh.

Lardsin must go!

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Dammit quit picking on me CAS! Not my fault we had to sell the cows cause of no grass during this drought.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just like you will be doing because you are a die hard fan... Not like us soft fans... YOU DA MAN!!!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]