Page 568 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 684685185585665675685695705786186681068 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,680 of 13491

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    One of us has ….

and I agree with you. Academically, NDSU is a much better fit for the AAC than the Sunbelt, FWIW. That’s just the truth. Sorry if it offends anyone ...

Travel would be easier in the AAC too, IMO, but FB probably a little below the MWC. Have to see how the new landscape evolves …

So get after it Dr. Cook Goodluck and Godspeed

Just give me a conference invite, get us a ticket out of the FCS dumpster fire. I can deal with the CUSA dumpster fire because it is a ladder out of an even bigger dumpster fire that we currently reside in. Like I have said before, if we waited for the ideal situation to leave DII we would still be in DII right now.

I don't get the regional obsession some of our fans have. These schools are not really our athletic peers, they are basketball and hockey driven schools. Their vision does not mesh with ours but because of distance I guess we should let them drive what happens to one of the most successful football programs in the country.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Answer Guy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    ...OR SOLICIT OR GLADHAND OR SEND FLOWERS...
    Flowers are big for conference invites?
    Teh Interwebs – a place you can say stuff.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Agreed... that's why CUSA/AAC should be options as we to pursue..

the problem is.... OUR ADMIN WONT PURSUE ...OR SOLICIT OR GLADHAND OR SEND FLOWERS..

if 1 leader (besides me) would take the torch and run with it...he'd be a hero and everyone would follow & jump on board.
    Dude, you have no idea what our admin will or won't do. Stop being a dumbass.

Also, you are not, nor will you ever be, a "leader" in this discussion. Stop being delusional. Being a dick isn't leading.
    Insert something clever here...

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    ... but FB probably a little below the MWC.
    You're crazy if you think that.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by Answer Guy View Post
    Flowers are big for conference invites?
    LOL only you would fall for the sarcasm.. But Maybe it's time to woo the secretaries.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Dude, you have no idea what our admin will or won't do. Stop being a dumbass.

Also, you are not, nor will you ever be, a "leader" in this discussion. Stop being delusional. Being a dick isn't leading.
    they haven't done SHIT. dean has been retiring for 5 years now & matt is happy to be here and would never upset the gift handed him to get out of shithole stony brook.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    You're crazy if you think that.
    Oh, I'm definitely crazy

But I'm taking the Big 12 departees out of the AAC, even though they haven't left yet, and leaving BSU and SDSU in the MWC

Plus, I want our MWC buddy to keep coming back here and saying nice things about NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Just give me a conference invite, get us a ticket out of the FCS dumpster fire. I can deal with the CUSA dumpster fire because it is a ladder out of an even bigger dumpster fire that we currently reside in. Like I have said before, if we waited for the ideal situation to leave DII we would still be in DII right now.

I don't get the regional obsession some of our fans have. These schools are not really our athletic peers, they are basketball and hockey driven schools. Their vision does not mesh with ours but because of distance I guess we should let them drive what happens to one of the most successful football programs in the country.
    ^^^^^^THIS. It's just so refreshing to see that the vast majority here get it.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Agreed... that's why CUSA/AAC should be options as we to pursue..

the problem is.... OUR ADMIN WONT PURSUE ...OR SOLICIT OR GLADHAND OR SEND FLOWERS..

if 1 leader (besides me) would take the torch and run with it...he'd be a hero and everyone would follow & jump on board.
    If you were a leader you wouldnt have had to be forced to give to Team makers.

IOW you're nothing more than an immature over winded internet gas bag.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."