Page 564 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 644645145545625635645655665746146641064 ... LastLast
Results 5,631 to 5,640 of 13487

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I don't exist?
    Do you though, really?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Jesus, moving up or not is political now? Get out of here with that bullshit.
    Lighten up dude

Do you want to move up? Answer that at least. Then I'll have a real data point.

It was a joke. I'm not on the political board so I only know the obvious political shades on this board, and we all know who crows the loudest.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Can you name 5 people on here that want to stay FCS? Lefty/righty seems to be a stretch...at least to me. I can't think of a single person who has stated we should stay FCS. Now, there are plenty that will say don't go FBS no matter the opportunity...but that is way different than wanting to just stay FCS.
    I see what you did there.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis was a Bison View Post
    Into some bad acid???
    Only the reflux variety, but that seems to be getting better through diet.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    Lighten up dude

Do you want to move up? Answer that at least. Then I'll have a real data point.

It was a joke. I'm not on the political board so I only know the obvious political shades on this board, and we all know who crows the loudest.
    What I want doesn’t matter.

What should NDSU do? What will NDSU do?
    I think we can compete with the G5 day one. I think the last time we moved up it happened when we had more resources than we could spend in DII and we’re confident that we could raise the funds to compete in IAA and that is probably what will happen again this time.

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

What I want doesn’t matter.

What should NDSU do? What will NDSU do?
    I think we can compete with the G5 day one. I think the last time we moved up it happened when we had more resources than we could spend in DII and we’re confident that we could raise the funds to compete in IAA and that is probably what will happen again this time.
    C'mon man, that's a copout. Admin cares what the fans think, I'm sure.

I honestly can't tell what the overall fan sentiment is, TBH. Hence my joke ...

I think they should jump on a move that presents a better opportunity, and it will take some serious work on Admins part to get that. I have no idea how much work has been done on that front, and in this climate I wouldn't expect to know until after the fact.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    C'mon man, that's a copout. Admin cares what the fans think, I'm sure.

I honestly can't tell what the overall fan sentiment is, TBH. Hence my joke ...

I think they should jump on a move that presents a better opportunity, and it will take some serious work on Admins part to get that. I have no idea how much work has been done on that front, and in this climate I wouldn't expect to know until after the fact.
    Well, now they have mine, if they care for it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I believe what TAB meant is plenty will say don'g go FBS at ANY cost
    Yeah, poor wording on my part...you make it sound better. I was basically saying not all are on board with any/all opportunities...like the recent one with CUSA or whatever it was.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Yeah, poor wording on my part...you make it sound better. I was basically saying not all are on board with any/all opportunities...like the recent one with CUSA or whatever it was.
    Agreed. Neither am I, but my own perspective evolves in unpredictable ways. For example:

Speaking in the 100 % hypothetical - for obvious reasons given the constraints - how would people feel if NDSU somehow got a FB-only invite to the Sunbelt, if say Mo State was a full conference member?

Again, 100 % hypothetical, so don't go postal on me please.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

As of the opinion of a goofer fan counts for anything on here.
    HAHAHAHA!!! Very true.... The question was does anyone really say that we are chasing though...
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]